Packing up and going home (chapter 6)

*NEXT CHAPTER IS FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY*

"Thank you California for making the last show of this tour the best! Goodnight!" I yell you all of our fans before I run off stage to go find my girl.

I run off and  go to our tour bus where shes alway waiting after our set. I get to the door of the bus and Ben and Sam already have girls all over them. I just roll my eyes and walk down to the end of the bus where i find Deamitry sitting under her blanket waiting for me with a couple bottles of beer.

"hey beautiful," i say as i sit down next to her.

She smiles pulling the blanket up a little as she grabs a beer. I notice that shes not wearing a shirt. I ignore it as much as it does turn me on.

"Here," she says opening the bottle for me. 

I smile and giver her a kiss. I slide as close to her  as i can and wrap my arms around her leaving the bottle next to me full.

"Can I tell you something Deary?" I ask.

"Ofcourse," she says.

I get a good kiss from her. "I love you. An although we have spent only so much time together so far........ well what im trying to say is....... would you come home with me?"

She shakes her head yes and kisses me pationately. Damn did i want her after that. An i knew i was going to get what i wanted when she dropped her blanket revealing her half naked body. She pulled away to completly reveal he self. She lays back against me in her black thong and bra. Shes smiles and kisses me. 

"Damn," I couldnt help but to say.

She blushes. My little buddy starts to rise more as she pulls me on top of her silky body. I sit up and pull of my shirt as she unbuttons my jeans. God was she like a godess. Her curves as she laid back down while i stripped down to my boxers just looked so beautiful. I could help but to take a second and take all of her beauty in.

Leaned over her to look in her eyes as i let my hand wander up her body feeling ever part of her. She smiled and pulled me down for a gentle kiss. The pushed me back so she could tie up her hair.

I continued to just let my hands wonder for what seemed like hours. I caressed her hip as i went in for another passionate kiss.

"Baby, I do just want you to know your my first. So be gentle." She says.

I slowly shake my head as i slide my hand down the top of her panties so i could brake her with my hand so i didnt hurt her. As i did so she griped my back and the floor and let tiny little moans slip out. Once I say no more painful looks in her eyes i pulled off the rest of her clothing and mine as well and slowly slipped my self in side her not even pushing all the way in.

DEAMITRY'S POV

I could feel his heart rate inside of my body. His gentleness just making me want it rough but there was still slight pain. I couldnt help but to scratch his back as he gently pumped into me. as the pain was washed away with pleasure i knew i was ready for him whole let him take over.

"Be yourself give it to me rough," I whisper in his ear. I bite his neck. "Now."

He doesnt even ask if i'm sure he just dives right in with his hardest blows. His pressure inside me just makes me scream his name. He didnt shhh me or anything he just pins me down onto the floor and goes harder. I couldnt hear anything not my own moans not his heavy breathing. I was deep in pleasure and surely wasnt ready to get out of it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I grip her body as she drags her nails into me with ever scream. i just lean my head against the crook of her kneck and i start sucking biting and kissing her neck. i was going to explode in her little body soon i could feel it. I didnt pull out though. She was mine and i knew it. I slowed trying to stretch this longer than it was suposed to last. I came in her tiny body as she moaned a couple more times which made me realize she came as well. 

I lay gently on my back pulling her ontop of me. I pull her close laying with her on my chest. She smiles at me. We lay there breathing a lil heavy. I can tell shes tierd as ever cause she couldnt even keep her eyes open. I just slide my hands through her hair relaxing her.

"you can sleep darling i still be here when you awaken," i tell her. 

She just shakes her head and kisses me. We fall asleep together my arms around her.