Your Coming? (Chapter 4 Part 1)

I run off stage as soon as I could. Yet again I had to find her. An I headed straght for the bus. She was there. There were three new suit cases added to all of our crap. I didnt see her imidiately but when i got to the back of the bu there she was. As beautiful as always.

"How?" I ask her.

"How what?" she says a bit confused.

"How did you get here?" I say sitting next to her on the floor.

"Well I never really left," She says. "I only live 2 blocks away from the Electric Factory. An so I traveled in the tour bus with As I Lay Dieing for two days. Everyone knew about it. Thats why I waited to call you when I could make sure you didn't realize where I was."

"Wow," I say. "You're good."

"Thanks," she says as she attacks me with a hudge hug.

I pull her as close as I can. "I missed you so muchhhh!" I tell her as we hug. 

"I missed you to," she says. "It was hard knowing I could see you, But I didint wanna ruin the suprise."

She lets go of me and leans on me with her head in my lap. She looks up at me and smiles.

"So now your touring with us?" I ask her.

"Ofcourse," she claimed. "as long as you want me to."

"Why wouldn't I?" I imply.

"I don't know?" she giggles.

My phone starts to vibrate. I read the screen. The sceen says "BentheAmazing"

I answer it.

"Hello?," I say.

"You're welcome," Ben says in a mocking voice.

"Thank you for helping," I say then hang up.

I look back down at Deamitry. She smiles and pull out her phone. She takes mine and goes through my contacts and goes to Kenny's number. She plugs in his number and texts him.

~Hey Kenny its Deamitry

-Hey lil sis whats up?

~I need you to get Ben and yell at him like he didb somthing seriouly wrong please

-Gotcha :P

She puts down her phone and hands mine back to me. She looks at me and smiles.

"Your so devious," I tell her. She just laughs.