t w o.

M A Y A

A smile was plastered across her face as the sunshine shone through her thin and moth-bitten curtains

She yawned quietly as her small feet carried her to the kitchen and dining room, where she found eggs and bacon along with a note.

Had to go early, enjoy these from the diner. Shawn is coming after 5.

Love you baby girl <3

The blonde smiled. Her mom was always so sincere.

She did so much for Maya, and Maya didn't get so many opportunities to thank her back when their relationship wasn't the best.

But she made up for it now, because nobody could ever tear them apart.

Quickly eating every last bite, Maya slipped on her outfit and applied a bit of makeup, and headed out the fire escape to face the day.

"Peaches!" The brunette smiled down at her, enveloping her into a hug.

Maya's smile grew wider and she hugged even tighter.

They both broke the hug and linked arms while Riley grabbed her backpack.

"Bye mom! See you after school!" Riley yelled smiling her signature toothy grin at her mother.

"Bye!" Maya said lightly.

"Bye sweetie! Bye Maya!" Topanga called after them.

The blonde and the brunette walked to the station, hand in hand. They were the best of friends, and nothing could tear them apart. Not even a boy. During the triangle, both Riley and Maya stayed together through thick and thin, not giving a care in he world who Lucas chose. But the longer it took for Lucas to choose, Riley found another lover, and that was Farkle.

Everyone thought Lucas and Maya would get together, but it was harder than that. They obviously had a mutual feeling for each other, but it was awkward talking to each other while everyone was always surrounding them. Maya wanted nothing more than to have a happily ever after with the dreamy eyed subway boy.

Arriving at the school, the subway halted to a stop and the two girls walked out, their footsteps in unison, and walked up the front steps of Abigail Adams High School.

"Good morning!" Riley smiled in her cheery voice, hugging Farkle.

"Hey guys," Maya greeted the gang.