t h r e e .

M A Y A

The blonde got up, and yawned, groaning

Wait, today's Saturday!

She immediately perked up, smiling. Her mom worked an early shift on Saturdays, and Shawn usually came home late everyday.

She did her usual morning routine, breakfast, brush teeth, wash face, and makeup.

She put on her clothes, deciding to go with a green bomber jacket, the one Lucas gave her, with some denim shorts.

The minute she finished, she heard a voice behind her.

"Hey Hart."

Maya jumped and turned around, only to see the one and only, Lucas Friar.

"Lucas!" She yelled, furrowing her eyebrows. "I could've been changing!"

"Well I didn't see you, so there you go." Lucas grinned, placing his elbow on the windowsill.

She rolled her eyes, slightly chuckling.

"Can I come in?" Lucas asked, gesturing to the inside of the house.

Maya shrugged. "Sure, why not?"

Maya opened the window all the way, and walked to the side of the window, allowing Lucas space to climb through.

He took some time, because the window was so small and his body was so big. It definitely took some pushing, both from Maya and him.

"Get through, you fatty." Maya teased, pushing him.

"I am not fat." Lucas finally escaped. "I'm toned. Just look at these babies."

He continued to pull up his sleeves and shirt, revealing his abs and big muscles. Maya looked at him with an "are you serious" look, but she was impressed, she couldn't deny that.

"Stop bragging about stuff I don't have." She pouted, pushing him, causing him to stagger backwards, crashing into Maya's wall.

Maya strolled to the living room casually, followed by a dizzy Lucas.

"So what do you wanna do?" Maya asked in a bored tone.

"I don't know..." He thought. "Have any video games?"

"I only have a Super Mario Kart from my childhood." Maya offered, holding it up.