Chapter 1

They never meant to be this cruel, they never meant to become killers. It just kinda happened, they always hated what others thought of them. Being bullied all their lives they just wanted to pay their bullies back, but somehow it became something more.

They just wanted to teach them a lesson, they wanted to show them how it ruined their lives. Yet after the first kill, it was like a drug, they didn't want to stop. They wanted to keep feeling that feeling, but nothing could make up for their first time.

You see the three girls are close, people think that their sisters, but the only thing that keeping them apart is their looks. They each have their own unique set of looks, the oldest had waist-length reddish-orangish hair, her bright pink eyes, her curvy figure, a brain that could even make Albert Einstein regret going in science. The second oldest had short black hair, lime green eyes, skinny figure, with a fist that could kill. Then the youngest, her curly blonde pigtails, short, kinda chunk body, her light blue eyes, her body, and looks could make you fall in love.

Their looks and personalities made them who they were, the strength, the brains, and the beauty. They needed each other, they couldn't stand to be apart at all. So becoming one of the biggest killers in the world, only made them happy.

But no one knew that they kill people that hurt other people, which made them earn the name from the cops, Dangerous Women, while the people that they saved call them their Guardian Angels.

Which brought us to now, in the present time. The three girls walked down the alleyway, the black-haired girl held onto a rope, while the redhead held onto the gag, and the blonde fixed her hair. They keep their eyes on the target, they keep their eyes on the person they wanted to get. The mother that drinks every night, makes her son dress up as a girl because she wanted a daughter, then beats him because he doesn't want too.

They wanted the woman to pay, they wanted her to get what she deserved. The blonde nodded towards her close friends then walked towards the drunken woman. She batted her eyelashes and threw her a smile before the woman touched her face.

"Your a pretty girl," The woman said as the blonde smiled and took her hand. "I wish you was my daughter," She slurred as the blonde giggled and twisted her arm behind her back.

"I wish you never were born," The blonde hissed as the blackhead tied the rope around her.

The drunken woman tried to scream, as the redhead gagged her mouth. The blackhead pulled her up then tied the rope against a pole, the redhead tossed the bag towards the blonde and they stripped her down. Bubbles put the pants on, then the button-up shirt, they cut her hair to a boy's haircut, with the woman screaming and crying for them to stop.

The redhead leaned down towards her ear and smiled as she held onto the needle. "If you ever had a child be grateful because if you don't raise them with love they end up like you. Besides the last thing, you'll ever hear is our voices, with your pitiful pleads for us to let you go." She hissed as she stabbed the needle in her throat.

"Besides your son will thank us because he will never have to face you again." The black hair said as the girls leaned back and saw the woman scream as the poison went through her veins.

The woman stopped kicking and the girls looked towards each other before taking her down. They tied her hands then her ankles, before putting their mask on. They placed the woman on the park bench, holding three roses, one red, one blue, one green, then they placed one of their gloves down and they drew three B's on her forehead, before running off.

---

Brick groaned as he saw the body on the bench, he covered his nose as his two brothers stood next to him. People crowded the woman, that looked like a little boy, and her head shaved. They saw her neck was bright purple from their position, and he looked and saw her son was staring at their body.

Boomer gulped as he walked towards the boy, and leaned down towards him.

"Is this your mother?" Boomer asked as the boy nodded. Boomer sighed as he patted his back, "I'm sorry." Boomer replied as the boy chucked and looked towards him, with tears in his eyes.

"You shouldn't be, she was cruel and she deserved everything that they have done to her." He mumbled as the police officer stumbled back and the boy smiled as he handed Boomer a golden necklace.

"I hope you don't find them, because I was tired of being a girl for her." The boy said as Boomer grabbed the necklace and the boy smiled as he took off the pink coat and placed it on the bench, and hugged Boomer's leg.

"Their good people, just you don't see them as I do," The boy said as he ran off and Boomer looked towards his brothers as they walked towards him.

"Same thing?" Butch asked as Boomer nodded.

The brothers groaned and rubbed their faces, only thinking that they needed to catch the females before something happens that's worst. Boomer turned around the grab the coat but saw a white rose where the coat was. He picked up the rose and looked around the park.

"Damn It," He muttered.

But this was only the beginning. 

Heyyo Cocos!!!!!

What we thinks??? I have always been planning this type of book out, so now its finally here!! Also please don't start killing, because that would make me look bad!!!! So promise me you won't!!!!! Anyways, I hope you read that, so your thoughts??? 

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!