Chapter 3: Helping Sisters and Encountering Horrid People

~Thank you very much for making the art ^ KawaiiKitty365

I'm in the kitchen cooking with Griffin and there is a scream outside. "Did you hear that?" Vlad asks and Griffin and I nod. Vlad gets up and goes to the window. He looks out it and stares at the forest. "I think it came from the forest." Griffin puts down the knife he was using to cut and I wash my hand.

"Let's investigate." Griffin says and he goes to the door. Vlad nods and walks over to Griffin and they look at me. "Are you coming?" I shyly smile and I walk over to them. "Don't worry, if its not safe I can protect you two." Griffin checks to make sure he has his knives and I check to see if I have my secret dagger.

Griffin opens the door and he steps outside, Vlad and I follow. "How do we know where to look?" I ask and Vlad looks at me. "I think I can find them." Griffin and I smile and we both talk. "Well lead the way." We break into laughter. When we finally calm down we walk to towards the forest. Griffin in the front and Vlad in the middle, and I was in the back. Cause a teen like me should so be in the back. I can't even fight. I thought to myself.

The screams get louder and it's now sounding like someone calling a name. We see the girl who is calling the name and she sees us. She runs towards us and she hangs onto my dress and we look at each other. "H-Have you seen my sister?" She asks with tears in her eyes. "No, I'm sorry but we haven't."

She cries louder and I hug her. "It's ok we will help you look." She smiles and hugs tightly. "Thank you so much, ma'am. My sister's name is Celest, and I'm Celestia." I smile at her. "I'm Lina and this is Vlad and Griffin." They smile at her and Griffin speaks. "Don't worry we'll help you."

Celestia points in a direction. "I last saw her over there but she disappeared." Vlad stands next to her and she looks at him. "Then let's look over there first." Celestia nod and we all walk over to a tall tree and we look around. "Did anyone see Celest?" Griffin asks and we all say no. "I have an idea." Vlad begins. "What if we all split up and look that way. I'm sure we could find Celest quicker." Celestia nods. "It sounds like a good idea. Could you go with me, Vlad?" He nods and they walk off.

Griffin and I look at each other and he holds out his and he bows. "Milady, would you like to look together?" I giggle and I take his hand. "Of course sir." He looks at me and smile and we walk together and look for Celest. I look up in the trees and Griffin saw a cave and he went to look there. When I was looking in the trees I was moving backwards to get a better view and I tripped over a rock. I closed my eyes and braced myself for the fall but a pair of arm caught me. When I opened my eyes, I looked up and I saw a worried Griffin.

"Are you ok?" He asked putting me on my own feet and I nod. "I wasn't looking where I was going, thank you." He smiles and Vlad comes running over. "We......found.....Celest!" He said out of breath. "Where?!" Griffin and I ask. Vlad points in the direction he came from and we all run over to Celest and Celestia.

Celestia and Celest are hugging and Celest has a ton of scratches and cuts on her. I decide to make a healing potion for her so I go around looking for the right herbs. When I find everything I need I set them on a large rock and I begin to make the potion. I knew a few of them were watching me, which made it harder to get the potion right. When it was finished I stood up and I walked over to Celest and Celestia and I give Celest the healing potion. She drinks it and her cuts and other bruises go away.

"Thank you ma'am." Celest says, sounding exacting the same as Celestia. I smile and I nod. "Your we-" I get cut off by Vlad's whining. "Can we go to Griffin's house now?" Griffin laughs. "Sure,if everyone is ready." The sister say they are ready. "I'm ready as well." I say and Griffin nods and we all walk to his house.