Chapter 6: Please....Help....

This dark world that we live in is something I hate. I never thought that someone could be so cruel, but It proved me wrong. I thought that this world was so beautiful, until It destroyed my home, life, and took away my friends. It has no reason to live, I will ruin It's life. Even though I say that I will, I know that it is impossible to achieve. It cannot be destroyed, nor can I escape. I am stuck here forever and nobody can help me....

The tears that stream down my face, turn into a mixture of blood. My muffled voice, crying for help makes It slide his knife on my arm harder. "Its okay darling... it will only hurt until you have died." I hear him laugh and I growl.

It has tied me to a chair in the darkness, or maybe I have a blindfold on. I'm not sure, but I know he has some sort of cloth in my mouth preventing me from talking or screaming. My hands are cuffed together, and so are my ankles. Somehow he knows my name which scares me. But worst of all, he said that I am going to die from the tortures he has planed for me. He also stated that this isn't the worst of it. He said that something much worse will happen, even more horrible than death itself.

I eventually passed out from the lack of blood in my body. No matter how much I didn't want to pass out, in the fear that he would finish me. No I thought. I shouldn't be afraid of him cause that's what he wants, for me to be scared. And I won't let him have that pleasure of me dying scared.

***

When I woke up my vision was blurry one side dark, I was assuming from the light, and a red substance was covering my skin and drenching my clothing. I blinked a few time, hoping that my eyes were just blurry because of me crying, but to make my suffering worse, the man told me that he has made me blind in one of my eyes but he wouldn't tell me which one. He also told me to figure it out my poking my eyes. I didn't get it at first but when I poked my one eye the other half of the room dimmed until I took my finger away. When I poked the other eye, I gasped and screamed, a muffled scream, in fear. My finger went through the socket, and when I pulled it away it was covered in blood.

The man laughed. "So how do you like having one eye?" I looked in the direction of his voice but I saw nothing but darkness. I spoke but he laughed again. "Having trouble speaking? Oh I must have forgotten too take off that cloth in your mouth." I heard footsteps approaching me. I soon saw the outline of a man a few feet from me. He leaned in and his face became visible.

He had black hair, as dark as the night, and his eyes were a light shade of a very usual gray. He smirked at me and he pulled out a bloody knife, and he cut off the cloth. I'm pretty sure he cut my cheek on purpose so I growled. "W-Why are you hurting me?!" I spoke, surprised by my own voice. It seemed like I haven't talked in weeks. "Oh my dear Lina, you will do something amazing. Or at worst, something horrible. So I am stopping you before that happens." He disappears back into the darkness. "By torturing me and then leaving me for the flies?" I ask, furious. "That's right!" He says happily. "And I suppose you want to know my name, Lina." He doesn't let me respond, he just tells me anyways. "Its Smith, Jack Smith." His evil grin gave me the feeling that my life was soon at an end, and that's why he told me.

He leans in closer, as if to kiss me and I growl. He stops and looks at me dead in the eye. "What's wrong young Lina?" He smirks. I scowl at him. "Leave me al-" I am cut off by him wrapping his and around my neck. I gasp for air and his grip tightens. "I should teach you some manners, shouldn't I?" He laughs. "You know what? I could do that. Then you can be my dear pet, and if you misbehave then you will get punished." He lets go of my neck and I hold my throat in my hands, gasping for some air.

"So" He begins. "lets start improving those manners."

***

A few days later

"Wrong!" He yells at me causing me drop the plates, shattering into thousands of pieces. He growls and slaps me. "That is not how you set tables! Now clean up this mess!" I nod and I sit on my legs and I pick up the shards, some cutting me.

I was used to this kind of treatment, or rather this kind of torture. I was bossed around all of my life, like a little slave. That's something that will never change, but this man was punishing me way worse. In ways I couldn't even speak of, that's how horrible they were.

I was beaten, cut, given broken limbs, an eye cut out, and much more. I have never felt so much pain in my life, nor did I scream this much in my life. It was killing me, in a mental way. I couldn't take it anymore. It was like I was being driven to loosing my mind, then committing suicide. I couldn't even sleep at night. The thought of sleeping was horrible, he made me think he was going to hurt me more when I am asleep.

 "Here." He throws a black eye-patch at me. "Use that. I am having guests over and I do not want you to scare them away with that empty eye." He walks off into the darkness and I look at the eye-patch and I sigh. I pick it up and I tie it around my head, and I place the leather over my eye. I stand up, nearly loosing my balance, and I walk to the door the 'proper' way. I go to the kitchen and Master, as he wants me to call him, walks in front of me.

"What are you doing wearing those bloody clothes?" I glance at my dress, and it is drenched in blood that is part dry and some fresh. "I-I don't know." He growls. "Go back to your room and change into the outfit I have for you." A smirk was visible on his face and I simply nod. 

I go back to the dark room and I walk around in the darkness, looking for this outfit he has provided me with. When my hands touch some sort of cloth I pull it off of the hanger and I go to the only light in the room. I put the dress on my bed, the only spot without blood from my cuts, and I scowl at it. "Are you serious?" I say to myself.

The outfit was a short maid dress. It had a black lace trim, and the base color was dark purple with a black frilly skirt underneath. There was a black bow just below the stomach, and a purple bow on the back, for tying purposes.

I mean, it wasn't that bad but when I put it on it went from okay to horrible. The dress was tight and I knew that Master wouldn't care, that he would just beat me and tell me to stop complaining. I tied the bow on the back, making the dress slightly tighter, and I return to the kitchen. I hear voices a few rooms away. Master walks into the kitchen and orders me to prepare food. I nod and he returns to the guests and I start on the food.

I put the food, wine, and glasses on a little serving cart and I take it over to the room they are in. I give everyone their food and I pour them wine, I bow and I stand at the wall with my head down.

***

A day ago, in town with Griffin. At night. His POV

I hear footsteps on the roof behind me and I growl, turning around I say. "What is it now, Jack Smith?" My rival. "We both know you hate me and I hate you." I say as if I'm stating the obvious. Jack Smith is a demon like me, but his level of experience is higher than mine by a few notches. He laughs. "Well I was going to invite you to a dinner party I am hosting." He says with a smirk. "And why would I go to that?" He jumped onto the roof I was on. "Because I think you will find it quiet interesting." I growl. "Fine I will go, but if this is some sort of trap I will beat you." He nods. "I assure you that this is no trap. Just come anytime around 11:00. I shall take my leave now." He jumps off the room and disappears down the moonlit road.

  ***

Thank you for reading my story!!

Please vote, comment, and follow

Until next time, ja ne!!