Chapter 5: Is This Magic?

Yawing, I woke up. I look around the room, half asleep, and get up. I head to the Kitchen and I make breakfast for the others, even my brother, and I wait for the kids and Griffin, and my brother, to get up.

I first one to come to the kitchen is, Vlad. I smile and I give him a plate with food and he smiles back. "Thank you Lina!" he says before eating. The next two are the girls and I give them plates as well, and I begin to eat my food. "Thanks Lina!!" They speak in harmony and I nod. After about an hour the other two finally awaken and they get food, me being an awesome sister I decide to trip Luka and I laughed. He simple growls and laughs as well.

I go outside and I spin around, my fox tail swaying, and I walk around the forest trying to memorize what everything looks like.

***

I go home, only to hear the children fighting. I open the front door and I walk in, closing the door behind me and I see Vlad and Celest fighting, and Celest is hugging Celestia protectively. I walk over to the and they stop fighting. "What's going on? Why are you two fighting?" Vlad glances at Celestia and he looks up at me. "There is a stone on her back and I was trying to get it off, but then Celest yelled at me and said-" Celest cuts him off. "That the stone will not come off, I have already tried taking the stones off of both of up but they will not come off." I examine the stones on Celestia and Celest's backs and I nod.

"You are correct, these stones will not come off. For they are transformation gems." They look at me confused and I correct myself so they understand. "These rocks can turn you into something magical." They gasp. "Really!? That's awesome!" I nod and I stand up.

"So how would you two not know what these stones are, if you can transform?" Celest and Celestia sigh and one speaks. "We do not know how to transform." Griffin walks into the room and he sighs, while sitting down. "Maybe there is a way I can help you two transform...." He begins and we look at him. "but the process is difficult and time consuming."

"I can help!" I say loudly, when everyone in the room is looking at me most likely wondering why I shouted, I cover my mouth and I apologize. "I didn't mean to shout, I'm sorry." Vlad and the girls giggle and they speak in sync. "It's okay Lina~!!" I remove my hand from my mouth and I smile at them, before my expression turns serious, and I turn my gaze to Griffin. "But yes, I am more than happy to help with anything." He nods, his expression the same as mine. "Well in order to start this process, we will need to obtain magic-" I cut him off.

"I already have magic, well I can do spells" He smiles. "Well then we have a start. So the next things we will need are magical objects that are found in different parts of this realm and other realms, but we can get them quickly." I nod and I glance at Celestia and Celest. "What do these items look like?"

When he finishes explaining what they look like, I make a mental note so I don't forget. Ok so a magical mushroom with a red head and red spots, and a dagger made of emerald with a diamond handle with ancient carvings on the blade. Then finally the heart of the purest human and animal, as well as the darkest heart of a beast. I think. An image appears in my head, which puts me in a trance, not allowing my to hear anything the ones around me say or do.

The image was of a horrible fate, one so bad that I was unaware I was crying. It was of a young girl being taken from the ones she trust, and being hurt and punished for things she never did. "Help me!!" she cried out but no one could hear her. When she cried, her tears were made of some sort of red liquid. She passed out from all of the suffering and the image disappeared. I soon became aware that I too, was crying tears of the red liquid which I found out was blood.

I wiped away my bloodied tears and I stared at my hands, still not being able to hear I just stared at Griffin who was yelling at me. He looked worried and so did the three children. I shook my head to everything he said which made him look more scared than worried. After a few minutes my hearing started working again and I spoke only a few words that came out in a terrified voice. "W-What h-happened?" Nobody answered me. "T-Tell me, w-what happened!" Still no response, they just looked at me.

I growled. "F-Fine! If nobody here will tell me, I'm sure my brother will!" I stand up furiously but Vlad stops me. "You can't see your brother." He says in a sad tone, with no expression written on his face. "Oh? And why not?!" I ask more furious then curious. The next thing he says kills me. "You cannot go to him because, your brother is dead. Don't ask how because I will not tell you how he died." My eyes overflow with tears and I push Vlad aside. "You are murderers!! He was the only thing I had left in my family! And now he is gone... How could you's!!" Before anyone could reply I ran out of the room, as well as the house and I head to the forest, a small trail of blood behind me, I'm assuming because of my eyes.

Soon nightfall came so I slowed down. A village came into view and I walked towards it. When I was at the outskirts of the village something hard hit my head. The last thing I heard was It's voice and bystanders screaming out of fear some saying 'IT HAS RETURNED!!!!' . "You are finally mine, and you will pay for what you did Lina." Then I was sucked into the darkness.

***

Meanwhile back at the house..... Nobody's POV

A light on the little girls' backs glow and their eyes widen. "What's happening?" Griffin smiled. "You are transforming. You see there was no items necessary, but the broken heart of a woman." Vlad growls and pushes Griffin against the wall. "SO YOU KILLED LUKA!?!" Griffin nods, still smiling. "Griffin how could you!!" The girls shout. He laughs. "Well you two wanted to transform correct? Well I helped."

A bright black and white light surrounds Celest and Celestia. When it disperses, they are in their transformation form. Though they should have looked that same, just with opposite colors, Celestia looked different. Her winged back was smaller as well was everything else. Celest on the other hand had bigger wings and was more elegant. "Why do you look different Celestia?" Celestia cries. "I'm so sorry I didn't tell you Celest." Celest frowns. "What do you me-" She is cut off by her twin. "My stone was broken and I didn't tell you!" she cries harder and Celest hugs her. "It's okay but please tell me next time, instead of waiting till its too late." Celestia nods and sniffles. "Thank you for not yelling at me Celest."

"Oh how touching. Now I am going into town for a while, and nobody better try to leave. Or I will track you down and hurt you." He smiles before disappearing in a cloud of gray smoke.

***

Thank you for reading my story!!

Please vote, comment, and follow

Until next time, ja ne!!