Chapter 1 |Arrival|

"Oshiete Oshiete yo sono shikumi wo, boku no naka ni dare ga iru no? Kowareta Kowareta yo kono sekai de, kimi ga warau nani mo miezu ni, Kowareta boku nante sa iki wo tomete, hodokenai mou hodokenai yo shinjitsu sae,Freeze, kowaseru, kowasenai, kurueru, anata wo mitsukete, yurete yuganda sekai ni wa sukitoote mienaku natte mitsukenai de boku no koto wo mitsumenai de, dareka ga egaita sekai no naka de anata wo kizutsukete ku warai yo oboete ite boku no koto wo,Azayaka na mama, mugen ni hirogaru kodoku ga karamaru mujaki ni kioku gasasatte, ugokenai ugokenai ugokenai ugokenai ugokenai, ugokenai yo, unraveling the world, kawatte shimatta kaerare nakatta futatsu ga karamaru futari ga horobiru,Kowaseru, kowaseru, kurueru, kuruenai, anata wo kegasenai yo, yureta yuganda sekai ni dan dan boku wa sukitoote mienaku natte mitsukenai de boku no koto wo misumenai de, dareka ga shinkunda kodoka na wana ni mirai ga hodokete shimau mae ni omoidashite boku no koto wo, Azayaka na mama, wasurenai de 4x, kawatte shimatta koto ni paralyze kaerarenai koto de rake no paradise oboete ite boku no koto wo, oshiete, oshiete, boku no naka ni, dare ga iru no?" I sang into the microphone clenched tightly into my hands. My hips swayed as I sung the words to the song. All I could hear was my own voice being magnified by the microphone and the cheering and singing along of the crowd laying vastly in front of me. A smile had presented itself upon my pale features.

•●•●•●•Next Morning•●•●•●•

"Miss Kaori, the driver is waiting outside for you." My body gaurd announced to me.

"Oh! Mr kagamon, your being relieved of your duties from now on! I will not need a body gaurd at school." I announced to him, I brushed my pale hand through my long white hair. He bowed to me, opening the door for me. I flashed a smile at him as I sprinted out the door.

"Hello miss Mirai! You know my destination?" I questioned the woman in the front seat.

"Of course." She said as she started the car and pulled away from the front of my house.

•●•●•●•The Arrival•●•●•●•

I dragged my luggage along the pavement toward my dorms. I had relieved everyone of they're duties so I could look atleast a little normal. Ha, as if! Apparently I was rooming with a girl name Namie Fueguchi. Once I had arrived at my dorm room, I pulled out my keys and practically juggled my luggage to unlock the door knowing my roommate would be in class. The door creaked open revealing a cozy room with two beds, a window between them. I walked toward the bed that had no items placed on the nightstand and fell backwards onto it. I breathed in happily, and rolled over, and back onto my feet. I began unpacking, putting away cloths and setting up my chargers and my one picture of me and my best friend. I kept digging through my bag until I stopped, my face hardened slightly at the sight. I clicked my tongue in thought. I grabbed the black leather mask that had long tear like designs streaming from the eyes. The right half was open, while the left was completely covered. I stuffed the mask in my side table under some books to keep it hidden. Can't let that get found... I sighed in irritation, but quickly covered it up with a delighted smile.

•●•●•●•Four Hours Later•●•●•●•

"Hello?" I feminine voice called as the door creaked open. I smiled happily, probably looking weird in the big red rimmed glasses I was currently wearing while reading.

"Hello! My name is Keiko Kaori! I'll be your roommate from now on!" I cheered as I hopped off the bed and stood before her, looking up at her. Damn my shortness!

"..."

"..."

"YOUR MY ROOMMATE!?" She yowled in surprise and excitement. I nodded with a closed eyed smile while rocking back and forth on the balls of my sock covered feet.

"Nice to meet you!" I said, extending a hand to her to shake. We shook hands and she chattered excitedly as I went back to reading.

"I can't believe it!" She muttered to herself repeatedly, as if it were some chant.

"Namie-san, sorry to leave on such short notice but I must be going to speak with the headmaster!" I said as I put shoes on and a jacket.

"Oh! Will you be back soon?" She asked.

"I should be." I answered.

"Well wanna come see the night class? They're totally hot!" She said.

"Mm, sure I'll see this 'night class' with you when I get back!" I cheered waving goodbye to her as I stepped out of the room. I walked alone through the halls leaving the building to find the headmaster. After a while of wandering around campus, I made my way to the headmasters office. I knocked on the door.

"Come in!" I heard a male voice call. I pushed the door open and saw the headmaster sitting in his desk.

"Hello! I've come to get a schedule?" I asked him.

"Ah! Yes Kaori-chan, here it is." He said handing me a paper.

"Thank you, mm and a question. What is the curfew?" I questioned him, an innocent smile playing upon my lips.

"When the night class begins, you stay in your dorms." He said politely.

"Thank you!" I said cheerfully, rocking on my heels.

"Have a nice night Kaori-chan!" The headmaster told me as I turned and left, shutting the door behind me. Now to go meet this 'night class' with Namie-san.

A/N Hello, I have begun to watch Vampire Knight on Netflix and do hope you enjoy this book. Please vote and comment what you'd like to see happen (also vote if you think Kaname is hawt *wink wink*) I mean! Please leave me any advice and tell me of any spelling or grammar errors so they can be fixed immediately (there'll be alot I'm writing at like midnight.) So see ya!

Sincerely: Fist