Prologue

-Prologue-

I sat on the steps as he walked out of Starbucks carrying two cups. He wore his red jeans and only a leather jacket even though it was freezing outside.

"Aren't you cold?" I asked him.

"Nah." he said, taking a sip of his latte.

I watched as the snow lightly fell in his hair.

"What is it?" he asked.

"Oh, nothing. Why don't you ever cut your hair?" I asked, curiously.

"I don't know, I guess I just never think of it." he responded, throwing his cup away.

I sighed.

'This date isn't going very well.' I thought. I heard a song playing. It went:

Can't you see I'm trying

I don't even like it

I just lied to

Get in your apartment, now I'm staying here for a while

I can't think cuz I'm way too tired

Is this it?

Is this it?

Is this...it?

I liked how it sounded. I started to sing it under my breath. I saw Julian smirk.

"What's so funny?" I said, feeling pissed off.

"You like that song?"

"Yeah, so?"

I started to sing louder, not caring how bad of a date I was being. He did the unthinkable. He started to sing with me. He sounded just like the person singing.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Julian Casablancas." he said, smiling. I was astonished. he took my hand and stood me up. We started to dance slowly, swaying to the music. He was in his red jeans and leather jacket, I was wearing a black sweater, leggings, and checkered Vans. He pulled his sunglasses out of his pocket, and put them on my face. I smiled.

"Julian, I--"

Before I knew it, he kissed me.

"I want you to come on tour with me." He said.

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys! How did you like that?! Because of school and stuff, I will probably post something this time tomorrow, while cramming for my test tomorrow, or around Friday at five o'clock. Tell me what you thought, and give suggestions. Of course the chapters will be longer, that was just a snippet.

-L

And Julian and Maddie will get down soon, don't worry my pervy friends.