Chapter Six

Nick, Niko and Albert were gathered around the table sorting out fan mail.

"Another one for Julian." Fab groaned.

"How are you doing on those sandwiches, Guadeloupe?" Albert asked the maid in the kitchen cooking up a storm.

"It will be done in ten minutes, Senor." She said, looking frazzled.

Albert laughed and went in to help her. Guadeloupe was pretty, about five years older than me.She had long, elegant brown hair that curled and hit her shoulders in a sexy fashion.

Julian walked downstairs in a robe, and I couldn't help laughing at his bedhead.

"Goodmorning, Maddie." He said, giving me a kiss. I kissed him back, trying not to moan.

Then it occured to me. Fab. Oh shit. I quickly pulled back to see Fab's hurt face. He shook his head and walked out.

Fab!

I walked outside after him.

"Fab, wait." I grabbed his arm and he shook it off.

"How could you, Maddie? Sleep with me and make me feel like that and then get BACK with him???" He fumed.

"I was drunk, Fab. YOU took advantage of ME!!!" I yelled.

"So what?! It would have been my only chance to show you how I felt!!!" He shouted.

"You could have just told me! Even though it wouldn't have made a difference. Me and Julian are in love, Fab. Me and you are just friends." I took a deep breath.

"We could be friends with benefits." He said, smirking.

"Fab, I can't believe you would say something like that!" I shouted.

He suddenly grabbed my arm.

"Fab-"

"I'm not letting you go, Maddie. Not this time. I let you go to Julian once but Im not doing it again."

"Well, that's too bad." Julian said.

And then he punched him in the jaw.

Hard.

Fab fell back, holding his hand to his jaw.

"Fab, just---" I began.

"Go fuck yourself, whore!" He yelled. Julian punched him again.

"Stop! Go inside,okay?" I said.

Julian walked away, scowling at Fab.

"Fab, I'm sorry. I know how that must have made you feel." I said.

"No, I'M sorry I'm such a failure. Even if we were going out, it wouldn't last." He said.

"You don't know that. I love you,Fab. You're the best friend I've ever had, and I don't think it's fair for either if us to be more than that. Do you?" I asked.

He shook his head and smiled.

"So, you forgive me?" He asked.

"Only if you forgive me." I said. He pulled me into one of his bear hugs and I hugged him back.

________________________________________________________________________________

Awww that was such a happy chapter!!! Well, I guess there is no Fabbie anymore. Sorry, but it just wasn't right. First person to comment can decide what happens next! Rah! Thanks 4 the support bros. Comment your favorite character and if you like the book for three shout outs! I am so not kidding!!!!

<3LalaRoxable