Chapter Seven

I sat on my bed rocking back and forth to my music. Music had always influenced me differently than it did to others. The sound of the strumming of a guitar made me shiver with delight. I guess you could call me music crazy.

Julian walked in and sat on my bed.

"Maddie, why  the hell are you rocking back and forth like a maniac?" He snickered.

I rolled my eyes and continued to listen to my music. He took out one of my earphones and stared at me.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked.

"I dont know, you're pretty when you listen to music." He said, sounding sincere.

I took off my earphones and turned off my music.

"Shut up." I scoffed.

Me, pretty? I'm lucky this dude is my boyfriend. I thought, shaking my head.

"Maddie, Im serious. You're beautiful." He said, stroking my hair.

"Sorry to interrupt this self-esteem booster, but I'm hungry and we have no one other than Maddie to make breakfast." Nick said looking hungover and annoyed.

I stood up and smiled. "Okay, Nick. I'll make you some waffles and a nice hangover drink."

He groaned as we walked out, but staggered on behind me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liz sat at the table with Nikolai, looking worried. They were murmering things to each other, and out of the blue, Liz burst in to tears. And Liz NEVER cries. Ever.

"Shh, calm down." He said, patting her back.

"Are you sure?" he asked her.

"Of course I'm sure, you idiot! I took 9 tests and they all came back the same. It's yours, Nikolai." she sobbed.

I handed them both cookies and lemonade.

"What's wrong, Liz?" I asked.

"I'm PREGNANT, Maddie." she whispered before bursting into more tears.

I felt taken aback and unsurprised. Liz was very clumsy. Their condom probably broke or something.

"Have you told your mom?" I asked.

"Of course not! Those bitches will be the last to know." she said, shaking her head and sniffing.

"I think you should see a doctor." Nikolai said.

"I'll go with you this afternoon." I said.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Yes, sadly you are pregnant, Elizabeth." Dr. Hightower said.

"No, you're wrong! It can't be true! It can't be!" she sobbed lightly.

"You're having a girl, Elizabeth." she said.

Liz sobbed a little then smiled as she looked at the x-ray.

"Right now, you're about a week in and the baby is about the size of a blueberry." The doctor said.

"My baby." She muttered to herself. "My baby."

"Yes, your baby." I smiled and put my arm around her.

***************************************************

Hey guys! I thought I'd upload as a New Years present. Happy New Year! Okay, so I know I said Liz wouldn't become pregnant but I forgot. Oopsie! Thanks for  all the support and again, please follow my Instagram account @lailahgurl and my youtube channel. Anyway, this uploader's challenge is to comment what you did for New Years and what the BEST Christmas present you got was. The first person to do so gets---get ready---- 15 shout outs! Ten for Christmas and five for New Years. Thanks for all the reads and remember to spread the word on this story and I promise I'll do the same. I take readers and followers requests so dont be afraid to ask!!!! You all rock!

Love always,

LalaRoxable *_*