Day 44 (CONTINUED)

Dan and Phil looked at your body and then looked back at each other. 

"I mean, F/N, why the sudden urge to do this?" Dan asked questioning you took your shirt off. 

"Well....They may all just hate me that I broke up any existence of 'Phan', but, I think it's also the fact that I can do this," You said kissing Dan. Phil groaned. 

"That may be true, but, F/N, that doesn't mean we have to do anything," Phil said still jealous how you chose Dan over him. When you finished kissing Dan you looked at Phil, he was actually serious, Dan was confused at Phil's statement. 

"Okay...Never mind then. I just...Nevermind." You said you grabbed your t-shirt and walked out of the room. Phil went quiet, he knew he said something wrong. Dan got up and stared back at Phil with a stern look and walked after you. Dan saw you sitting on the couch with red puffy eyes. 

"What's wrong?" Dan asked as he sat down beside you. You put your head on Dan's chest.

"I just thought that if I could get you guys to do something with me or some shit I wouldn't believe them, but, what Phil just said...I don't know Dan...Maybe they are right, I am a whore," You said tearing up. Dan picked you and up and wrapped his arms around you.

"Never say that! You are beautiful! I love you, we both do, Phil was just confused why you were saying those things, don't worry F/N," Dan said kissing you on the forehead. Phil walked out of the room and came to the living room. He sat down next to you on the other side. 

"I'm sorry, F/N, if I insulted you that was not intentional," Phil said hugging you from behind you. 

"Well...I know we really shouldn't do anything, but please, I just want to feel loved, make me feel love," You after Phil stopped hugging you, you were begging almost crying to Dan and Phil.

"F/N, you are always loved, but I mean...Why not? Come on, Phil, she is begging us," Dan said laughing at how much you wanted them both.

"If it'll make you feel better, F/N, sure why not? I would love to!" Phil said smirking. 

AHHHHHHH ITS SO SHORT!! IM SORRY I AM IN MAUI! ILL TRY TO UPDATE!! ALSO THX FOR THE 1K READS OMG THIS IS AMAZING!! I LOVE YOU ALL <3