Chapter 9

Recap:

I feel a sense of power and confidence that guides my mouth into telling,"Because of this".

The same feeling of power surges and lifting my hand, I show him a sign.

Jason's eyes start bulging. I can't blame him. Because I'm going to collapse with surprise too.

:End of Recap....

Percy PoV:

Okay, I'm seriously going to collapse. Mostly because of exhaustion. And surprise. Looking to the source of my fatigue, I have a fair idea about it. Though fair may be a bit exaggerated. After all, who would have thought that a Son of Poseidon could make a swirling mini-whirlwind of rocks and precious stones in his hand?

Jason, poor guy still in shock, asked,"How?"

"I don't really know. But I'm guessing killing Gaia have me geokinesis along with my own hydrokinesis.", I said. And yes, I can use fancy English and Latin/Greek terms.

Jason, coming out of the stupor of his shock, asked me,"How did you kill a primordial?"

"I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know? You killed a friggin' primordial and you didn't know? Jeez, only you Jackson, only you."

"Ouch. That was harsh, Grace.", I replied, fake-just in my voice.

With that we cracked a smile. Then we fell laughing maniacally.

After our fit, we decided to get out of the beach and start exploring.

We saw a bunch of other people, who seemed to be enjoying the Isles blissfully.

Jason PoV:

As we kept roaming aimlessly, I spotted something.

"Hey, Jackson, I'm gonna check out what's going on down there."

"Where? Wait, don't answer that question, I'm coming with you."

We both went running down to whatever-it-was-I-saw. When we reached, we started inspecting it.

"Looks like a cave to me.", said Percy.

"Wouldn't hurt to go check it out.", I said.

And so we went exploring. There were multiple passageways, but being smart, we took stones and dragged them across the passageways. Crude, but effective.

After a whole lot of dead ends, Percy asked whether we should go back. "After all, there's nothing of too much interest over here". Agreeing, we turned to go, until I saw something out of the corner of my eye.

"What's over there?", I asked.

"What? Where?", asked Percy.

"I saw a light... It's not here now, but I could swear...."

Then it came again. A flash of light from a passageway. Both of us looked at each other and ran towards the source of light.

When we finally reached the source of light, what we saw was amazing.

Percy PoV:

Wow. What looked like an ordinary looking gave became a party cavern for a lot of people.

We were admiring the sights around us. There were ghostly butlers/waiters going around with glasses with an assortment of coloured liquids in them. There was a separate room where music was blaring, another one with a literal ocean where some people went swimming. My room over there.

As we kept looking around, a voice called to us.

"Hey! Yeah, green-eyes and Blondie. Where are your passes?", asked a rapidly-approaching teen.

Passes? What passes?

The teen who asked us that question now stood in front of us. She was slim, average height and features that reminded me of somebody.

Snapping her fingers in front of us, she asked us again for our passes.

"Ehm, we don't have passes.", said Jason.

She snorted. "Yeah, right. Tell me something I can believe."

"What's so funny? We just stumbled upon this place while cave-exploring.", I said.

She stared at us. Then she burst into laughter. Which wouldn't be so bad, if it hadn't attracted the entire party's attention.

"You can't find this place without a pass. So again, passes please."

We both looked at each other. With the entire party staring at us, we were cringing.

"We seriously don't have any passes", I said.

Looking at us, she saw we weren't kidding.

"If that's the case.....", she said, before whistling. With her whistle, came 8 burly guys on all directions. They looked mad.

Jason and I tapped out pockets on instinct, looking for a weapon. Of course, there weren't any. Looks like we were going to do this the brutal way. With powers and our fists.

Suddenly everyone bowed down. To us. Or so it looked so.

We heard a voice behind us,"They're with me."

(Another chapter done! Trying to finish as much as I can! Anyway, who do you think 'The Voice' is? Comment down below. A like and follow is always appreciated. Thanks and I'll see you in the next chapter.)