Chapter 6 | Butt's

I walked into the front doors of my ugly school. Ahh, we meet again, hell on earth. I walked towards my locker, already ready to get out of here.

I opened my locker and began to put in books and take out a few, I don't know, it's too early for this. I really wish that I was at home right now, sleeping.

I suddenly remembered what happened this weekend. I'm not going to lie, it was probably the best weekend of my life. It's not really a huge surprise to most people because well, my life is just boring and dull.

An arm slung across my shoulder, taking me out of my thoughts. I jumped in surprise. I turned to my left and I made eye contact with the one, the only, Hannah Montana! Just kidding, again. It was Will.

"Hey Aussie." He said. "Waddup, Hollywood? How's that ankle?" I looked behind him. There seemed to be a few people staring us down, while gossiping to each other. "Nothing much, just wanted to come and talk to my favorite girl for a bit. It's getting better. It's not as bruised or swollen anymore, it sure hurts a lot less now." he snapped me out of my daze.

"Favorite girl? Haha, very funny. I'm sure Hailey would love to hear that one." I pointed to Hailey, the most popular girl in school whom was fuming as she sped walked towards us.

Will sighed, looking fed up. Hailey approached us, is her outfit even in dress code? She wore a short black dress that hugged her body, not in the right way, this dress looked like it was suffocating her, one wrong move and her dress would be gone. The dress barely covered her butt, if she sat down, everyone around her is doomed. Poor dress, it must go through so much.

"Hey Will" She said biting her lip, suddenly changing her mood as she spoke to him. Will nodded. "Uh, you're coming to my party Saturday night right?" She looked at him hopefully.

"No." He said. She looked shocked.

"Why not?" She put on a fake smile as she glanced at his arm still around my shoulders. "I'm going out of town. I've told you many times before anyways, I don't go to parties." "Oh yeah, I almost forgot, silly me. Uh, why is your arm wrapped around her?" She asked, her face scrunching up in disgust as she looked at me up and down.

I looked at the clothes I was wearing. Monday's are my 'I don't care' days, just like everyday actually, except, I don't care even more on Monday's.

I was wearing some grey joggers, a black long sleeved shirt, and some black converse on my feet. I don't look bad at all, I look way better than her. I should be the one scrunching my face up in disgust at her, but I actually have class.

Will looked over at me and smirked. "Because, she's my favorite girl. Why wouldn't I have my arm around her?" Hailey's eyes widened in anger. I was shocked to say the least, I began choking on my saliva. "Oh, silly Will. Your favorite girl is standing right here." She gestured to herself.

Will began to laugh. "In your dreams Cruella de Vil." I stifled a laugh. That was pretty funny, I have to admit. Hailey glared at me, it only made me start laughing along with Will.

"But, we had sex twice." She said. "It was back in sophomore year, I was bored the first time and needed some fun. The second time, you begged me, so I gave in."

Hailey screeched in frustration. "You will regret this." She pointed a the both of us." "Oh, I'm so scared." Will said in between laughs. Hailey walked away with one last glance.

"That was so cliche." I said. "Tell me about it, my life is the definition of cliche."

"Which class are you headed to?" Will asked limping beside me. "Algebra. I hate my life." I said. "I feel you, I got geometry." we both sighed.