Chapter 15

Jongin's POV

I immediately ran through the bathroom to vomited. I coughed and spilled out. Ah my head hurts, my head's been like this since last night. I don't know what happened. It's just that, when we got back here from the performance, my head started to hurt like hell. After cleaning my self, I decided to go out to buy some medicine. Well the other members were still asleep. Hello, who would be woke up at 5:00 am in the middle of a day off? I was walking by the street when I spotted a pharmacy.

I walked towards it and entered. I looked for a medicine that'll treat my head ache and forbid me from vomiting. I roamed the store but I didn't found one so I decided to go in the counter to ask for assistance.

"Excuse me." I said.

"Oh, good day sir. How may I help you?" The young lady politely said.

"Do you have a capsule for a headache?" I asked.

"Yes sir we do have." She said. She walked towards a shelf and handed out a box. She asked me if how many do I need. I chose to buy a bar of it. Well a one bar consists of 10 capsules. I paid for it and went to a cafe near the pharmacy. I ordered a food and a coffee. I can't just drink this capsule without eating. I ate and took the capsule before going home. They shouldn't know about me taking meds, they'll be worried. I'll just be their 'pain in the ass'. When I got home, they're all in the living room. They all looked at me like they saw a ghost.

"Where have you've been?" Xiumin hyung said. He, no I mean them. All of them looked worried.

"I just went out to buy something. What's with the face?" I asked them. They all shook their heads and sighed.

"We were all worried about you! Specially Kyungsoo." Chanyeol said. I looked at Kyungsoo and he just shook his head. Aww, I made my hyung worried. 'Yahh, but what should I feel? Should I be happy because he's concern? Or feel bad because I made him worried.'

"Next time don't just go without saying, okay?" Suho said. I just nodded at him. We all got back in our rooms. My head is better now than this morning. I laid in bed because I want to sleep. I'm really not feeling well.

Kyungsoo's POV

I was really worried about Jongin, I thought he's gone. I'm a little bit mad back there because he didn't even said that he's going somewhere in that early. It's better if he left a note, but he didn't. Well, now that he came back and assured us that he's fine, everything's okay. Oh, I mean not everything. Because when Kai came back, he looks pale. And that made me worried even more. I don't know but I can't just feel ok when there's something wrong with him. Maybe because he's our co-member. Or maybe because I care for him?? I shook my head to forget my thoughts.

We are here in our room. Kai is currently sleeping. He just laid when he entered the room. There's really something on him. I looked at him while he's asleep. He curled his body while hugging his self. I run towards his bed and covered him with a blanket. Oh god, he's shaking. I putted my palm in his forehead and to his neck. He's hot! I mean he have a fever!

"Hyung." He said and held my hand tight. What should I do?

"I'll just get some medicine. Stay here, okay? Wait for me I'll be right back." I said. He nodded at me. I went out of the room to look for some medicines. That's why he look pale a while ago. I knew it, there's really wrong with him.

"Hyung what are you doing?" Sehun asked while I'm looking for some capsules in the cabinet.

"I need a medicine."

"Huh? For what? Why?"

"I need some medicine for Kai, he's having a fever." Hell, why am I panicking like this?

"Oh wait." He said and reached for a box. He pulled out three capsules and gave it to me.

"That medicine will help Kai to feel better. But hyung it's not really for fever, so you should by a medicine that cures a fever." He said. I nodded at him and thanked him. I'm sure that Sehun will tell the other members about what happened to Kai. I opened the stove to make some porridge for Kai. He should eat first before taking the medicine. After cooking I putted it all in a tray and came back to our room. I helped him to sit on the bed.

"Yah, Kai. You should eat first before taking the meds." I said. He just nodded at me. Oh he looks terrible. After he ate he took the medicine that Sehun gave me. He laid in bed again. I was about to stand up from sitting in his bed when he suddenly held my hand again.

"Hyung, please don't leave me. " He said while holding my hand. I looked at him.

"No. I won't leave you." I said and held his hand even tighter. I pulled a chair and sat beside his bed. He fell asleep while still holding my hand.

"Get well soon.." I said and smiled at him even if he can't see me. After a while, I received a message from Suho.

From Suho:

Kyungsoo, Sehun told us that Kai is having a fever. How is he?

After reading his message I immediately replied and told him that Kai is now sleeping and he already took a medicine.

From Suho:

Tell him to get well soon and take care of his self..

To Suho:

Yeah I'll tell him.

After replying to Suho, I looked at Jongin again. He's still hot. I need to buy a medicine that surely will cure his fever.

______________________

Author's Note:

Yehet! I updated two chapters in one day again!! Wohoo!! Yeah, and shout out for nadiarmy! Hi unnie! Hope you like the stories I recommended for you!

So here's Chapter 15 for you guys! Don't forget to vote and comment! God bless us all and good night!! :*