Chapter 20

Jongin's POV

We are currently sitting here in the Viking. I think I can't last this amusement park that long. I gasp when the ride started to move. I closed my eyes when it started to move faster and higher. Oh god please help me to survive this ride. My head turned to Kyungsoo when he grabbed my hand and held it tight. He looked at me and smiled.

"Don't be afraid." He said and held my hand tighter. I looked in front and heard Kyungsoo's scream. I looked at him and he laughed.

"Just scream Kai, and all your fears will disappear." he said and smiled widely at me. I smiled and screamed till the ride stop. We stepped out the Viking and laughed.

"Kai has the loudest scream hahaha." Baekhyun said while laughing. We all laughed and tried another ride. Next stop was the rollercoaster, it was really fun. I was just holding Kyungsoo's hand all the time.

"Yah, you ok?" I asked and back hugged him.

"Yeah." He said and smiled.

"PDA!" The other member teased and laughed. We walked to a fast food chain to eat. I sat beside Kyungsoo and held his hand over the table.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked him with a smile.

"You decide." He then said and shrugged. I just nodded at him and looked at the menu. After a while we ordered some dishes and waited for it.

"So guys, what ride should we take next?" Chen asked. We all looked at each other. I was shocked when Kyungsoo suddenly shouted.

"DROP TOWER!" Kyungsoo said while happily raising his both hands like a kid. WHAT?!

"Baby, don't let me suffer again." I whispered to him. He laughed before speaking.

"It's ok. You can do it, I'm just by your side." He said and winked at me. I giggled and pinched his cheeks.

"Yah! You two were showing too much affections! Hello, we're still here!" Baek said and waved his hand in front of us. We just all laughed at what he did. They already served our meals so we started to eat. We roamed the amusement park to find the Drop Tower when we finished eating. I gasp when I saw the ride. Really? Do I really need to ride this thing?!

"Hyung." I whispered to Kyungsoo's ear and held his hand tighter. He looked at me and chuckled.

"You can do this." He said. I just blinked my eyes and looked at the ride for the last time before Suho gave us our tickets. WHOO! Kai you can do this. We went in and occupied all the sits. We're in circle form. We heard the bell already rang so it means the ride will be starting. It started to went high and higher. It stopped at the top of the tower.

"You ready?" Kyungsoo said and grabbed my head. I just nodded and by that time, the ride went down. I yelled to release all my fears because it's what Kyungsoo said to me. 'Just scream, and all your fears will disappear.' We all continued to scream until the ride stopped. We went out of the ride and walked like a zombie. Kyungsoo putted my right hand in his shoulder and his free hand was holding my waist to guide me in walking straight.

"That was really fun!" I shouted and laughed. We all looked haggard from the ride so we took a sit on the bench near the Drop Tower.

"So guys, wanna try another ride?" Chanyeol said after drinking a water.

"Can we try the Magic Dancer?" I suggested. They all looked at each other.

"Huh?" They all said in chorus.

"Oh, doesn't ring a bell?" I said and looked at them. They all shook their head.

"What is that? I didn't ride that yet. Is it fun?" Xiumin hyung asked.

"Let's ride it! For all of you to
know." I said and smiled..

"Okay then let's go!" Sehun said and stood up. We all walked to find the Magic Dancer. After a few minutes, we found it so we bought 9 tickets. We went to our seats and buckled up.

"How does this thing work?" Kyungsoo asked.

"You'll know later babe." I said and winked at him. So they're all not familiar to this ride? Oh this is fun. I said and laughed mentally. The ride started and I was shocked when Kyungsoo grabbed my hand while his eyes were closed. He just stayed like that till the ride stopped. He didn't moved and then, I realized that his shaking.

"Baby you okay?" I asked while rubbing his back. I guided him to stand and walk properly.

"Yah guys I'll just accompany Kyungsoo in the bathroom. Seems like he didn't survived the ride." I said and chuckled a little bit. I felt a pinch in my waist. I looked at him and laughed slightly. We went to the bathroom and then suddenly he vomited. I rubbed his back.

"Yah you should have screamed." I said and chuckled a little bit. He washed his face and cleaned his self.

"You ok now?" I asked and looked at him with concern.

"Yeah." He said and gave me an assuring smile. I smiled back and we both went out the bathroom to find the other members. I never thought this day would be this fun. Actually we didn't planned to go outside. I mean, me and Kyungsoo. Just being together is enough for us. But I didn't knew that it would be different if your with friends. This one's the most memorable. Hope this day won't end.

___________________________

Author's Note:

LAMEEEE! Hahaha hey guys! How are y'all doin? Sorry for the long no updates because we've been busy in school..I was about to publish this Chapter last evening but I'm too sleepy..

Oh well, this is the Chapter 20 for you guys!! Enjoy and keep supporting! Don't forget to vote and comment! God bless us all!