Chapter 29

Kyungsoo woke up with an empty space beside him. 'Ah where is Jongin?' He asks himself. It's been a week and nothing changed. Jongin and him cuddles more often.  They are always having a sweet talk every time they woke up, cuddle, and when they were alone. He sits up on bed and rubbed his eyes like a kid. He closed his eyes and was about to fall asleep again when he felt someone hugged his waist. He opened his eyes and saw Jongin smiling at him.

"Morning bae." He said and gave his hyung a peck on his lips.

"Good morning." Kyungsoo said in return. They both stayed like that for a few more minutes before deciding to clean their selves. After taking a bath. Kyungsoo and Jongin walked to the kitchen only to see their members quietly eating. They joined them and entered their awkward atmosphere. The couple looked at each other before looking back to their friends.

"Why are you guys so quiet?" Kyungsoo asked but no one answered.

"Is everything ok?" Jongin asked and Baekhyun glanced at them. He sighed before responding. 

"Manager told us something." He said.

"What is it?" Kyungsoo asked before drinking the water that Jongin gave him.

"We didn't understand it very well. We didn't even heard it clear." Lay said and just shrugged. Both of them, Kyungsoo and Jongin, started to be curious.

Baekhyun's POV

I lied. No, scratch that. We lied. We all lied to Kyungsoo and Jongin about what manager told us. It's just that we don't want to ruin this day for them. It seems like they're getting back together again. Their relationship is going way more better than it should be. We can always see them cuddle nowadays, and we don't want that to change. We can't bare seeing them in pain. Hurting because of a thing that came to crush their relationship.

"Chan, you think..." I paused and looked at the couple who's laughing with the others on couch before continuing. "They'll still be that happy until the end? What if-" Chanyeol cut me off by putting his index finger on my lips.

"Don't. Let's not ruin their moment for a while. Let them be that happy. I know one day, that time will come. But for know, let's put it aside first." He said and smiled softly. I just nodded at him and glanced at the couple who were quietly sitting on the couch with Kyungsoo resting his head on Jongin's chest and Jongin whispering some things in Kyungsoo's ear that made the other smile. 

Chanyeol's POV

Me and the other members noticed how Kyungsoo and Jongin show their affection for each other. I'm a bit jealous but, nahh. I love their ship, and I want them to be happy. All of us always want the best for them. I didn't interfere with their relationship even if I have this special feelings for Kyungsoo. I tried my best not to give this feeling so much attention. I wanted it to fade because too much isn't good. I'm starting to get along with Baekhyun, since he was my roommate. I'm enjoying his company tho. I was a bit curious because we became closer just this times because we were not really that close. Yes really talkative so it's not hard to get along with him.

I had to admit that he's also cute. Specially when he pouts. It always makes me want to pinch his cheeks hard. He looks like a puppy, a beautiful one.

Jongin's POV

Me and Kyungsoo stayed here at the living room for a while. We wanted to be alone. I don't know, I just feel like spending this day with him. I wanted to spend my time by just looking at him, cuddling, whispering sweet things in his ears, and hold his hand like it's the last time that I'll hold it.

"I love you." I whispered to his ear which made him giggle.

"I love you too." He mouthed. He was comfortably resting his head on my chest while I hold his hand and hug his petite figure. I sniffed his hair, oh how I love his scent. I kissed the top of his head and closed my eyes. Minutes later, I heard my stomach growled which ruined our precious moment.

"Hyung~ I'm hungry." I said while pouting like a little kid. He smiled and kissed my forehead before standing up and heading to the kitchen. I softly smiled and followed him. I saw Kyungsoo preparing to cook something. I hugged him from the back and buried my face on his neck as I plant soft kisses on it.

"Yah Jongin it tickles." He giggled. I laughed and continued kissing his neck. I stopped and rested my chin on his shoulder. After he cooked we quietly ate and went to our room. I hugged him and kissed his forehead as soon as we lay on bed. He smiled while his eyes are closed. I yawned and drifted to sleep but after going to dreamland, I heard him say something.

"I. LOVE. YOU." The last three words that I heard before falling asleep. I love you too, my Kyungsoo. I love, loved, and will still be loving you forever. I will never leave your side. I will do everything just to keep you safe and hide this relationship just for you to maintain your good career life with us. Saranghae my Kyungsoo. Saranghae.

____________________________________

Author's Note:

Waaahhh I know this is a short chapter but I'll promise to make the next chapter long. It's just that I'm really sleepy now. I planned to make this chapter fast to publish it earlier but it really doesn't go as planned. Mianhae chingus. Well, Merry Christmas to all of us! It's not that late to greet right? RIGHT! Hahaha.

So here's Chapter 29 for you guys! Hope you enjoy! Don't forget to vote and comment! Specially for the silent readers. ^-^ God bless us all!   :) :*