Chapter 21

Jongin's POV

After that amusement park experience, we went back to our dorm and rested. Kyungsoo is currently lying in his bed now. I bet he's really tired because of those rides that we tried, especially the Magic dance. That's the only ride where he vomited. I smiled and got my eyes back to the book. The book entitled 'Stare' which Kyungsoo gave to me, I'm not yet done with it because we're too busy. I felt my eyelids got heavy so I putted down the book and went to Kyungie's bed and laid beside him.

I putted my arms in his waist and went to sleep.

Kyungsoo's POV

I felt an arm hugging my waist. Wha- who is this? I turned around and opened my eyes tended to see an angel peacefully sleeping beside me. I traced his face from those tantalizing eyes, pointed nose, his perfect jawline and to his plump and pink lips. I was shocked when those lips formed a curve ones.

"Done checking me out babe?" He said and opened his eyes. My eyes winded when he kissed my lips.

"Good morning." He said and smiled.

"Morning." I said and smiled back. He hugged me tight and buried his face on my neck.

"Yah, it's early in the morning and your being this clingy." I said and chuckled. He stood up and sat on the bed while looking at me with a smile painted on his face.

"C'mon let's eat breakfast." He said and pulled me to stand up. We both came downstairs and found Chen, Sehun, Suho and Lay in the kitchen.

"Yo good morning!" Kai said and wave his hands to them..

"Yo morning." They said.

"Have you eaten yet?" I asked them.

"Nah, we were waiting for the others." Lay said. I nodded and went to the stove to cook something while waiting for the other members.

"I'll just cook while we're waiting for the other members." I said. Suho stood up and spoke.

"I'll help!" He said happily and walked towards me. After cooking, all the members were already sitting in the dining table. We ate and talked about some things.

"Yah guys remember when Suho hyung cooked a burned omelette on a cooking show?" Sehun said and laughed. Suho playfully punched his shoulders and laughed with us.

"At least I know how to cook. Not like the person I know who can almost burn the kitchen." Suho said and looked at Baekhyun teasingly. We all laughed while Baekhyun stuck his tongue out. That's when Baekhyun tried to cook because he's so hungry and all of us were busy but it ended up nearly burning our house. Burned pancakes were scattered in the floor, flours are everywhere, pans and utensils are on the sink and smoke is lingering in the kitchen. Since that happened, he didn't touched things and did the cooking in the kitchen.

"Yeah right! Anyways, I heard that were having a movie, am I right leader?" Baekhyun said. Oh we are? I didn't know that.

"Yeah. And our taping will start next week so we need to prepare. Manager said that the scripts will be given tomorrow for an early practice." He said and we all nodded.

"Hmm, so what's the title?" Chanyeol asked.

"Uhh, I didn't know it yet. Maybe they not figured it out." He then said and shrugged. After discussing some things, we headed back to our rooms to clean ourselves. I took a bath and wore a black shorts and a simple white shirt. Jongin also did the same, he came out the bathroom wearing a dark blue shorts and white shirt.

"Jongin-ah you exited for our movie?" I asked him. He pouted before speaking.

"Nah, I'm not really good in acting. You know." He said and shrugged. I just laughed and sat beside him.

"Don't worry. I'll help you whatever your role will be." I said and smile. He smiled back and hugged me tightly.

"I'm really lucky to have you in my life." He said while hugging me..I chuckled and tapped his back.

"I'm not going to leave you babe." I said and smiled. I was shocked when he pulled from the hugged and looked at me.

"What. Is there something wrong?" I asked him.

"Did you just called me 'babe'?" He said while his eyes wide. I laughed at him and spoke.

"Why? Is it bad to call you babe? Huh babe? Baby?" I said teasing him. He just laughed and pinched my cheeks.

"Cute." He said. We both looked at the door when someone knocked.

"Ehem. Uh guys! Yah manager is calling us!" We heard Chen's voice from outside. We agreed and stood up to go to the living room. We went out and found the other members with manager.

"Oh, so you're already complete now. Let's start, of course you guys already know that you're going to have a movie. Right?" Manager said. Oh, so this will be going all about the movie.

"Yes manager." We all said.

"So, the taping will start next week and I already have your scripts for all of you to study it." Manager said as he handed us our scripts.

"Better memorize your lines now ok? Good luck boys." Manager said before leaving our dorm. I read my script and studied it well.

"Yah babe, I think I can't do this. My role is too far away from who I really am." Jongin said and looked at me.

"It really like that. Sometimes, you need to escape from the real you to perform your indicate character. For the viewers to feel what you wanted them to feel." I said and smiled.

"Wah, just pray for me." He said and we both laughed.

"Ehem." Baekhyun faked a coughed and all the members are looking at us.

"PDA!" They all said in chorus, and with that. We all laughed..

"Yah Kyungsoo. You two should not let manager know about your relationship. It will be a chaos." I stopped laughing when Baek said that. Yeah, it'll be a mess if manager hyung will know about this.

____________________________

Author's Note:

Woah long time no update!! Sorry guys, we've just been busy in school and I can't concentrate making some chapters because all my friends are disturbing me and they always fool around..

So here's the Chapter 21 for all of you guys!! Thank you for those who keep supporting! Please do vote and comment! God bless us all! :)