Chapter 22

Jongin's POV

The shoot for our movie already started and today is our last shoot and we're very happy because the outcome was amazing. It went right straight to what the director planned. After the shoot, manager told us to stay in the tent to take some rest. While we're talking on such things, I heard Kyungsoo's phone rang. I'm currently holding his hand, I looked at him before he answered the call..

"Hello?" He said. He suddenly looked at me with a worried face and then signalled that he's just going outside. I let go of his hand and watched him walk away from our tent.

Kyungsoo's POV

"Hello? Mom what happened? Why are you crying?" I asked when I finally got out.

"You need to come home now my dear." He said with a shaky voice.

"Mom please tell me. What happened?" I said trying to control my tears. I have a bad feeling on this.

"Your father." She said and paused. I placed my hands on my waist.

"Mom, what happened?" I asked again.

"He's gone." He said and suddenly, the call ended. I looked at my phone till my vision got blurry. I wiped my tears and tapped my phone repeatedly. I looked at the battery percentage, ugh. I threw it when it turned off. I sat down the grass and buried my face on my hands. Letting out those tears I kept holding. Why? Why does he need to leave at this time? Isn't it too early? I looked up when my shoulder became heavy. I saw Jongin sitting beside me, I quickly wiped my tears and smiled at him.

"Are you ok? Huh?" He said sweetly and cupped my face. I smiled at him before answering.

"Yeah." I said.

"Nah, you're not." He said and pouted.

"What's about the phone call?" He said without looking at like he's afraid to continue his sentence.

"Nothing." I said and looked down. I saw him looked at me in my peripheral vision.

"I don't believe you." He said still looking at me. I tried not to let out a single drop of year but still, I can't.

Jongin's POV

"I don't believe you." I said. I looked at him, what is going on? Why is he acting like this? He said that he's okay and nothing happened in that phone call when he's eyes was obviously telling the truth. My eyes widened when I heard him sobbed. I went close to him and held his face to look at me. I looked at Jim with worried painted in my face. Swollen red eyes and tears that are still falling from his eyes are the things that I saw when I made him look at me.

"He's gone." I heard him say. It's almost a whisper.

"Who?" I asked him. The moment I said those words he started crying again, his shoulders shaking and all you can hear were loud sobs coming from him. I hugged him and rubbed his back.

"It's ok Kyungie. I already know what you mean." I said still hugging him. When he said the line 'He's gone.' The only thing that popped in my mind was his father. He told me that his father have a lung cancer, stage 3. I feel bad for him. Few minutes later, silence already conquered us. I slowly pulled from the hug and saw my boyfriend sleeping with wet tears left on his cheeks. I wiped them off and carried him to the tent. I laid him on the chair and kissed his forehead before leaving. I think I should get or do rather, something to make him feel better. All the members were sleeping, I went out and talked to manager who's busy in packing our stuff with the staffs.

"Manager, are we forbidden to go somewhere? Like to buy foods?" I asked him.

"Yeah, people would go crazy if they'll see you walking to the streets or in the supermarket. I'll just call Carlo to buy y'all foods." He said and called Carlo. I told him what to buy and thanked him. I went to the tent and found the other members still sleeping. I sat beside Kyungsoo and unlocked my phone. I putted my earplugs on and just listened to the music. I don't feel like sleeping, especially when something bothers me.

_____________

After a few minutes, Carlo went inside their tent and gave the foods that Jongin told him to buy. Carlo just bowed at him and left. His head turned when he heard a yawn. He saw Kyungsoo stretching his arms and rubbing his eyes. He smiled at him and took out a cup of noodle and filled it with a hot water.

"Yah, hyung I think you should eat now." He said and placed the noodle on the table in front of them. Kyungsoo just nodded and they ate quietly, with awkwardness and silence joining them. After eating, the staff called them to wake up the other members because they're already leaving. When they arrived their dorm, both Kyungsoo and Kai went to their room to take a rest. Kai sat beside Kyungsoo.

"Hyung." Jongin said and looked at Kyungsoo.

"I'm sorry." He said and lowered his head.

"For what?" Kyungsoo asked him.

"For your lost." He said and silence once again filled their surrounding.

"Hmm, it's ok." He smiled, but that smile soon faded. Tears started to form in his eyes again and they all fell as if like they're racing down to Kyungsoo's cheeks. Kai wiped those tears with his thumb and cupped Kyungsoo's face. He looked at him for a minute and slowly kissed his lips. He pulled away and looked at his lover's eyes.

"You know I hate seeing you cry. Don't worry, it'll be ok. I'm here to be with you. I'll be always be by your side whenever you need me. Whenever you need someone to talk to, to make fun of, to be your tissue on those times that you feel down. I'll always be here. Don't keep those pain and problems, sometimes you need to let them out to lessen the heaviness in that place." Jongin said and pointed at Kyungsoo's heart. He smiled before continuing

"You need to let them go like they're nothing to you anymore. I'm here. I hope you always remember that hyung. God made me to stay by your side till we die. He made me live to meet you. If you feel down and something's bothering you. Don't hesitate to talk to me hyung, ok? And also, don't forget that I love you." He said and wiped Kyungsoo's tears away and kissed him once again.

"I love you too." Kyungsoo said and smiled. They both looked at each other and laughed. Kyungsoo wished that they can express these feelings anytime, but he knows that sooner or later, his manager will know about this. He washed his thoughts away and just thought about visiting their house to see his father. He tried thinking other things but a questions were filling his mind.

If manager will ever know this, what will happen next?

Will Jongin still stay?

Will we still be together?

What if?

What if things suddenly turn upside down?

What will happen next? To our lives? To us?

__________________________