Chapter 9

Copyright © 2013-2014. All Rights Reserved.
---------------------------------

The bright light shined through and hit me.

"Zach closed the shades!" I whined.

Still the light was on me.

"Zach I said close the fucking shades now or I will kill you!" I screamed.

"Ughhhh. You little bi--- Oh hi Crystal. Good morning." I said rubbing away the sleep in my eyes.

Crystal ran up to me and just threw her tiny arms around my neck.

I rubbed her back trying to soothe her. For some reason something's disturbing her.

Or in this case someone!

"You're fucking useless. Why the fuck did you come back into my life?" I heard my dad scream.

Wait, what?

I thought he left last night.

I crawled out of bed and Crystal's tiny fingers interwined with mine.

We both slowly crept outside by the stairs to see my mom and dad just standing there looking angry as ever.

"What the fuck do you mean your fucking life? I never wanted to come back into your life, but I did come back into my kid's lives." my mom spat.

"No one told you to! You ruined a happy fucking family." he screamed raising his hand. And the next thing I heard is a loud Smack! And my mom on the floor holding her left cheek crying.

"What the fuck is your problem?" I scream bending down in front of my mom and hugging her. She sobbed into my shirt.

"Let's go Mollie and Crystal, we should leave, this bitch right here won't keep you as happy as I did." and with that he grabbed my hand and Crystal's and dragged us out to the door.

"Let go of me," I hissed in pain.

Noticing that Crystal was getting upset I snatched my hand and backed away from the devil.

"THIS "BITCH" YOU CALL IS MY MOTHER! SHOW SOME DAMN RESPECT. YOU'RE FUCKING DISGUSTING. YOU EXPECT US TO JUST COME TO YOU AFTER YOU HID THE FACT THAT ROMAN AND I ACTUALLY HAD A REAL MOTHER! JUST GET THE FUCK OUT AND GO TO THE WHORE THAT YOU CALL A WIFE!" I screamed.

He raised his hand to slap me and I closed my eyes expecting a loud Smack! But nothing happened.

I opened my eyes to see Zach holding onto my dad's wrist and looking extremely pissed.

"You never hit a woman." He hissed and with that punched my dad in the nose.

"Oh my god! Zach are you alright!" I went up to him grabbing his hand to look at his knuckles.

"The real question is Mollie, are you fine?" He asked concern leaking his voice.

Tears sprung to my eyes knowing that the bad boy actually cared about me.

He might not be a bad boy after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Day

Today, Saturday arrived.

You wouldn't believe it if I told you that I really hated my dad.

Some people might wonder "Mollie how can you hate your dad?"

I was just disappointed and to make matters worst my phone started buzzing.

Without looking at the Caller ID, I answered.