MOVING IN

So today is the day Josh Conor and I are moving to are new house beside Mike,I jumped out of bed with excitement to wake up Conor as it was 12 o'clock Josh was already up as always for some reason he always gets up at 8 what is very early to me and Conor....But anyway I am rambling. So I woke Conor up and me and him went a got brunch seeing it was half twelve,After that I went and got a shower and got packed to move out at half four. I called an uber to come and get us to bring us to are new place all of are furniture was there already. When I walked up the stairs there was a girl sitting on the stairs listening to music she looked at me and asked did I need help as I had six bags, I said I wouldn't mind she grabbed tree off me and wee started talking. She asked who I was moving in with I said to her it was with my brother and friend. She told me I looked familiar then asked where I was from I told her I was Conor Maynards brother and she didn't freak out she said cool and said she'd see me later. After an hour in our new house I remember I didn't ask her name so I went to go over to her house and heard her scream so I ran out to the hall and rang her bell she didn't answer so I called her name still no answer so I shouted stand back and kicked her door in she was lying on the floor she got knocked out so I slammed her door and grabbed her and put her on the sofa and lay with her she was still breathing so that was good I got a phone call from Conor asking were I was and told him "I am in the girls next door" and a usual Conor and said "Ohhhh saucy" I said no not like that I'll tell you later.