BAD OR GOOD?

REBECA'S POV

So today we woke up and got a phone call from the doctors saying they have my mummy's results for her test for cancer so today could be the worst day of my life or the best, I woke up Jordan got him dressed and woke up sleeping beauty as he was still sleeping and we had to leave soon to get my mummy. So he got a quick shower and we left 40 minutes down the road was the doctors and I was shaking will holding my mummy's hand we were so scared. I got out of the car and walked in to the doctors and we got called stright away so we walked in and are doctor who was call Dr Wylind had the details on that page in his hand all I could think about was my mummy leaving me or not being able to see Jordan grow up or even be there for the next one being born, he start to tell us details I just got more scared then he said the words.......

JACKS POV

So this morning Rebeca woke me up from my beauty sleep and I was very annoyed but she told me today we were finding out her mummy's results to see if she had cancer I could see in her eyes she was gonna cry so I give her a wee cuddle and told her everything would be okay and she'd be there for the kids 😉, I got a shower and we headed out the door only took 40 minutes and they got out of the car and walk in I was so scared for then new I didn't want it to be bad hopefully it is good.

About 5 minutes after they walked in Rebeca phone me and told me to talk Jordan for icecream or something so I took him to the movies then ice cream and went back to get Rebeca and her mum .They walked out looking sad but I could see Rebeca looking happy so I didn't know what to do so I asked is everything okay Rebeca turn around to me and say .........

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK DO YOU THINK REBECA'S MUMMY GAS CANCER FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER I'LL UPLOADED TODAY XOX