OUT FOR A DATE

Jacks POV

Rebeca walked into the living room/kitchen in my jumper and joggers with her mac book in her had as she need to edit her YouTube video for tomarrow,she sat beside me and started editing them Conor walked in and ask didn't me and her have fun we both smiled. Conor asked to speak with me and he said that I should ask her out on a proper date so I went to go asked her and she said yes I was so happy and we planned it for tonight.

Rebeca's POV

So Jack asked me out on a date today I am so happy I rush into my apartment to get ready I bought a new pink dress the other day when out with Jack it is gorgeous and I know he loves it too.

I went and got my hair done and did my makeup and nails we then headed out at 8 for dinner at Nandos as we both love that place, then went for some drinks when we got back we went into my apartment and talked for a while then he kissed me and star...

I went and got my hair done and did my makeup and nails we then headed out at 8 for dinner at Nandos as we both love that place, then went for some drinks when we got back we went into my apartment and talked for a while then he kissed me and started to unzip my dress again I knew it was coming my heart skipped a beat when I felt his hand on my iner thigh he started to give me more love bites and I said "let's take it to the bedroom" he followed me in he stated to get undressed I moaned again and he kissed me so hard but so soft.

SORRY THIS WAS KINDA SHORT AND HOPE U ARE ENJOYING IT SO FAR AND YES IT'S MY FIRST FANFICTION SO TELL ME IF IT'S GOOD OR NOT PLEASE THANKS XOX