HE'S FINALLY HERE!!

*5 MONTHS LATER*

REBECA'S POV

This morning I woke up at 4 o'clock and found out my water had broke I quickly woke up Jack and told him that we have to go to the hospital now because are little boy was coming,Jack got in the car and drove down the road to the hospital they called my mid wife and told her the news. Jack was so helpful thought it all he held my hand I love him so much.

JACKS POV

So are little boy is coming into the world soon and I couldn't be happier I phoned Conor because I new he would answer I told him the news and he woke up mum dad and Anna. It took about 2 hours before she had to start pushing I held Rebeca's hand all the way she was really brave and I really do love her I think after this I'll shower her how much I do.

CONOR'S POV

So I got a phone call from Jack saying Rebeca went into labour so I woke everyone up so we could get to the hospital so we could see the little guy, I'm pretty sure they don't have a name for him yet but I heard them say Jordan Ryan so they might pick that. When we got to the hospital in London the little guy was born because we live in Brighton so it's a good 2 hour drive to London Anna feel asleep on the drive there, I drove because everyone else was sleepy.

REBECA'S POV

So are little boy was born at 8:24  this morning on Monday the 22nd of August, All the Maynards walked into the hospital after he was cleaned up, we decided to call him Jordan Ryan Maynard he is just a cutie and weighs 7 pounds the wee cub.

JACKS POV

So my little man was born and he is just a cutie can't wait to teach him football and to look after wemon the same way I was.

SORRY THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER AND HAVEN'T BEEN DOING MUCH UPDATING I'LL PUT TWO MORE UP TOMARROW AND PLEASE VOTE IF YOU LIKE IT XOX