I'LL COME WITH YOU

*6 months later*

REBECA'S POV

So this morning I got news from my brother that my mother was very sick and I had to move back to Belfast to look after her but did know how to tell Jack that I need to leave next week as we had just had little Jordan and all. I made a plan to tell him after we filmed, About 2 hours of filming and having a laugh I guess it was time to tell him , I need to tell u something Jack he turned around and looked at me smiling I just came out and said it " Jack I have to leave and go to Belfast as my mother is very sick and she needs me to help her".

Jacks POV

So Rebeca just told me she has to move back to Belfast to look after her mum and now I have to decide to go to Belfast or stay in London. I phone Conor and asked for his help he told me I should go but then I asked Mikey and he said stay so I really don't know. I decided to asked Joe and Caspar as the are smart and they are really good listeners, I phone Joe and asked could I come round to talk to him and Caspar he obviously let me.

When I got to Joe's I sat them down and asked should I stay or should I go, they are amazing friends because they asked me did I love her and all that what made me think hard and I think....

JOE'S POV

So I got a phone call from Jack today because he needed help with something so I asked him to come round, when he came round he asked should he go to Belfast or stay in London me and Caspar told him to go to Belfast with Rebeca and Jordan because they are his new family but he said he was gonna think and then come back to us.

SO DO U THINK JACKS GONNA GO OR STAY SAY IN THE COMMENTS WHAT U THINK XOX