BEST NIGHT EVER!!

Jacks POV

Rebeca walked into are apartment 2 hours later she was stunning I couldn't keep my eyes off her, she walked over to me and give me a hug and a cheeky kiss on the cheek without anyone seeing then she looked around and seen Joe, Caspar, Mikey ,Conor, Josh ,Jim Tanya, Zoe and Alfie and went and give them all a hug, her bestie who was Zoe and I didn't even know they new each other went off to one of the rooms to talk and I overheard them when walking past I just heard Rebeca say "Zoe Jacks just so gorgeous I need to be with him" I smiled at the thought of it and walked away because I didn't want to get cough. After I walked away they walked out and I look at her with a smiled and she smile back.

Rebeca's POV

I told Zoe today that I liked Jack and she said that I was crazy but I didn't care I still love him and I am pretty sure he likes me too, as we walked out of the room he smiled at me just looking at him makes my heart skip a beat he is just gorgeous and so loyal, So I walked over to Joe and asked could he take Conor and Josh to there place after tonight as I plan to do something with Jack but don't tell Jack that I am lucky he said it sweet he will so I got very excited.

I got very drunk and so did Jack we had 7 shots in a row what probably was a very bad idea but I I watched as they played fifa on the PS4 and Jack won 5 times even tho I seen him looking at me loads even when he scored goals he is just amazing at everything.

Joe's POV

So I promise Rebeca I would take Conor and Josh back to mine so Caspar joined when I told him that Rebeca was gonna surprise Jack and we both got very excited for them because they both have been flirty all night and they are just perfect u can see the way the look at each other and when she walked in earlier I seen her kiss in on the cheek so definitely a good couple for the future.

Rebeca's POV

Everyone left about 10 mins ago and me and Jack stayed up watching an episode of Empire what is his favourite TV show atm after the episode was over I looked at him and he looked at me betting his lip, he kissed me his lips were so soft and luscious hw started to unzip my dress and I took of his shirt I jumped into his arms still kissing him as he brought me into his room, he took of his pants and my bra. He started kissing my neck and leaving love bites all down my body he got down into my iner thigh and I let out a moan.

Jacks POV

This morning I woke up with a really big hangover the noticed I had no clothes on and seen Rebeca's bra in the corner of my room then sen her laying next to me looking so beautiful I quietly stood up and got on some boxers and joggers and went to get her some pj's from her apartment them got so pain killers for her and water and brought them down and woke her up and said "Okay here you'll definitely be needing these I'll go get a Mc Donalds for use I know what u like see u in ten". I texted Mikey and asked hem to come down with me so I went and picked him up and went to Mc Donalds drive thru and got me Rebeca and Mikey something, on the way back I told Mikey what happend and he said "Oh Jack we all know that was gonna happen that's why Joe took Conor and Josh" I just laughed at him. I got into the apartment and Rebeca went back to bed so I woke her up and made her come and sit with me and Mikey to eat then I got a text from Conor asking was I up so I phoned him and he asked "Yeo so what happend last night little bro and can I come home now Caspar is being annoying haha" I told him to come round as Mikey was here and it would be fine.