OOPS SORRY

REBECA'S POV

This morning I woke up and had to sprint for the bathroom I trew up everywhere jack woke up to find me being sick in the toilet he asked was I okay and open the door her came over and started to hold back my hair and rub my back he wasn't panicking at all what was good he was so nice and was very helpful he asked "Do u think you could be pregnant" I said I could be as I forgot to buy pills and he didn't have any condoms so there was a chance, he looked at me really excited but I wasn't feeling it he went out and bought pregnancy tests for me and give me one to try. As I do the test Jack waits outside on me asking is it finish I wait a few minutes to let it set in and walk out to jack so we can do it together.

Jacks POV

POSITIVE OMFG REBECA WE ARE HAVING A BABY I look at Rebeca and shout she looks so happy just like me then faster then a jet Conor and Josh run in asking what's the matter and see how happy we are I said to then we're having a baby and the looked so surprised I couldn't get over it soon I would have a baby girl or boy.

*4 months later*

Jacks POV

Okay so today we found out the baby is healthy and it's a BOY soon we are going to have a little boy running around me and Rebeca are so happy and excited we have just finished the little ones room in are new house we just moved into it has green and blue walls and loads of baby's thing but we haven't told anyone about today is the day we tell everyone we have invited everyone over all of Rebeca's friends and family and all of my friends and family to share the news with them. After months of me Rebeca, Conor and Josh hiding this its finally time to tell everyone the big news.

Rebeca's POV

WE ARE HAVING A BABY BOY!!!
Everyone looks at me and Jack in shock and our mum's and dads come up and give us hug and everyone is so happy and just can't believe I am having a baby in 5 months then it finally hits me I am gonna have a baby boy soon and I start crying jack pulls me in close for a hug and smiles at me I give him a kiss.