I PROMISE

JACKS POV

I've made my decision... I am gonna go with Rebeca to Belfast I don't know how long for but I will stay with her for the whole time,I love her so much and today is the day I show her how much I am gonna ask her to marry me and I hope she says yes I phone Conor and Joe to tell them the news and what I am gonna do they say I am mad but to be honest the only thing I am mad for is Rebeca she is the love of my life and I want to start a proper family with her.

REBECA'S POV

Jack told me amazing news today and he is gonna come with me to Belfast so I went and book are tickets and tonight we are going for dinner to celebrate for the little guy with all our family and friends and I can't wait. Jack went out to morning very early and I don't know where but Joe and Caspar came round looking for him but he was away so they sat with me for a while and we played the PS4 and I made them a bit of food and then they went to get ready and so did I, Jack came back to get ready and we all headed out to the restaurant and everyone was there that made me so happy.

JACKS POV

Okay so we are on are way to the restaurant and I had the ring in my pocket I decided to do it when we got in and everyone was there I was so scared but happy because I would marry to girl of my dreams of she said yes and I would have a proper family witch had been my dream.

So I did it and she said yes I am so glad everyone was staring at me but I really had to do it she is my girl and sion I would marry her and it will be amazing we are gonna be a family and we can't wait to tell her family next week when we go.

REBECA'S POV

OMFG Jack just preposed to me and obviously I said yes he is the love of my life and soon we will get married and my family still don't know and I am so glad he did it tonight in front of everyone he is just perfect and can't wait to marry him. We went home and put the little man to bed and me and Jack had a we movie night and watched Suicide Squad it was amazing it's probably my new favourite movie.

WELL HOW DO U FEEL JACK AND REBECA WILL GET MARRIED SOON AND HE SAID YES TO BELFAST. I'LL PROBABLY UPLOAD TOMARROW AND PLEASE VOTE XOX