A Birthday party

Hi!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was in the car with my mom and dad my sister had gone to the party with my older brother who had a driver's license lucky him! I had failed my test uu gg hh did I mention I was also an unemployed broke 16-year-old! How fantastic I couldn't even drive a car or afford one.

So I had to drive around in this childhood car. My mother always liked putting our childhood things in here for 'memories' it also smelt bad. Ew, my friends always laughed at me for this thing if I ever got a job I would walk.

As I was texting my friends on my phone my mom said: " You aren't thinking about leaving with your friends for a party again are you?" "Uh-uh-uh...." I stuttered "(y/n)! Invite your friends to the party If It helps!" she said sounding a bit mad "They wouldn't want to come to this childish place! What type of 11year old would want to come here!!" I said and my dad yelled "hush the both of you! (y/n) you are staying no laying low and you WILL join the party do I make myself clear?" "ugh oh Fine!" I said as my phone buzzed and I looked down my friends had asked If I was coming to the party and my mom saw and gave me the vicious eye and I typed N-N-No!  My mom stopped with satisfaction and my friends were all confused so I typed what was going on and before I sent my mom looked at my phone and glared as I sent it 

~Le time skippe~ 

I was walking near the bathroom whistling like nothing was gonna go wrong by hiding in the boys' bathroom.
Now I am a girl so... If a boy spotted me I'm fucked.

So I then removed the air vents cover and went in no one saw me thankfully! but as i turned the corner I saw an animatronic a mangled one. "Hello?" I said "H-h-h-h-hi I-I-I-Im-m-m-m M-m-a-ann-g-g-l-l-e-e" I was freaked as hell but I heard the boys' bathroom door being opened scarily enough I was on top of the stall the dude was in.

It was my older brother and I knew he took forever! I couldn't get out until he did. Which was scary "F-F-F-f-r-r-r-i-i-i-e-e-n-n-d-d-s-s-s?-?" as it edged closer I pushed it away but then I heard 

Bang Bang Bang

and something said "Mangle?" Oh, shoot! Another person!

my brother was washing his hands it seems like 5 seconds but it was actually 5 minutes!

As IT came closer I realized it was another fox. Just like it in front of me, my brother finally got out! And I jump out onto the stall top without being that hurt. covered it back up and jumped off opening the door and running off that was like 10 minutes!

As I walked out I saw NOW HIRING board on a poster I went to the front desk and asked for a job application! Surprisingly she handed me one it was for the night shift. Good for me! I am a night Owl it seemed like she could tell because of the brown bags underneath my eyes, and my bright (h/c) which kept me up! Because of the brightness. Looks like she used to be a night owl too heh she had brunette hair which looked like it could've been once blonde which would DEFINITELY keep me up not saying that bright hair works for everyone! I used to consume sugar at night like a drink (s/t) and listen to scary stories or watch trolling videos by the YouTuber by the name of (N/Y) also watching anime (a/n)the best! Hm, I grabbed the application and said "thank you" and walking to the table to fill it out but something was off...

It read "Freddy Fazbears Entertainment is not permitted to be sued by injury or harm to being by agreeing you will not be able to sue to give them 1 week for an inspector to come"

WTF! OF-COURSE! KILLER ANIMALS! OR WORSE. But being the naive girl I was I agreed and handed int he application. On the spot, she hired me and said "to work from 12 am till 6 am there will be a tablet and flashlight on the desk for me to use" easy enough, but I thought of the worse.

I enjoyed the party and ate some cake. This was a long ass birthday as I walked around I entered a parts/service turning on my phone's flashlight while in a call with my friend giggle hmm there was just junk suits nametag labeled Freddy, Chica, Bonnie, and Foxy Tsk cool I guess but after that this was the long starting to my job.