Saved?

I opened my eyes and saw a police officer. I unblocked the entrance to start crying. When the police officer hit me with a baton and I got knocked out..

~Time skip to when you wake up~

I woke up in a jail cell and I said "there's been a mistake!!" The police officer looked at me with a smirk and said "There hasn't been a mistake sweetie, you're in jail for false accusations and will be serving 2 months." I started crying. That was all I could do since I was thrown out of the pizzeria and almost killed by my mom. It was my only stress reliever when I am in this state.

~BAM-*%# The police officer was out completely and I looked at the red fox with yellow eyes as I wiped away my tears from crying. "Foxy?" I said faintly as Foxy opened my cage I ran out into his arms crying even harder "why did you throw me out?" I said and Foxy shook his head "I can't tell you I'm sorry you'll be killed if I told you..." he said and I stared into his eyes thinking, what could it be? I still couldn't think of anything at this point as me and Foxy made our escape. I kept thinking and thinking deep thoughts but then I got my head out of the negative side breathing deeply as we kept running.

We met back at the pizzeria which was burnt to the ground.. I stared at it in horror "Foxy! What happened?!" I gasped out running into the ruins as Foxy looked down sad "A kid played with the stove and... " he said melancholy. I ran out and hugged him.. "Chica, Freddy, and Bonnie.. They escaped right?" I said looking into his eyes as he whispered the words into my ear...