Night 3

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
You walk in and sit down at 11pm you immediately fall asleep soundly

Foxy's POV
I walked in the halls hearing a light Thump "who's there??" I said as I heard jingling bells it sounded like keys! "That night guard.." Crap I have to hide! I ran into mangles room "Mangle the night guards here" I frantically said and she responded "Early? Wow wasn't expecting that."
"Me too last time she got here was 12:39 I'm surprised she got up this early in the night she must be tired" I said back. Mangle inched closer "Foxy I learned her name" She said like it was the most biggest artifact in the whole world. I looked her in the eye and said "What is it?"
"Y/N L/N" she responded
"Thats a beautiful name wish I knew her name before... So Y/N L/N huh?" I said
"Yes" Mangle said back. I then grabbed her fragile body brought her to the parts/service room and  fixed her to her full body using some of my parts for her "Thanks Foxy I'm gonna go take a walk now!" She said getting up and hugging me then walking off.. I sighed I have a crush on Mangle.... "wait Mangle" I said (don't worry Foxeh will be yours : )) "yeah Foxy?" she responded I turned her around and kissed her "I really like you..." I said as she stared into my eyes and said " I'm sorry Foxy... I don't have feelings for you.. Or anyone." Mangle said making my heart shatter and burn I felt the grief the pain my heart slowing down you said to yourself "you know what" you went and grabbed a huge butcher knife and baseball bat I hate her. I used my parts for her. I loved her. I saved her from death but then she killed herself. I HATE HER. I hit everything in her room and knocked her out. Dragging her to her room ripping her shred to shred cutting her.

I hated this bitch and now she was a mangle of nothing. I left taking the bat and butcher knife with me tossing the butcher knife into the kitchen and baseball bat into the Parts/Service room.

Y/N's PoV

I woke up drowsily and then realized It was past my shift "2 AM??!" I screeched checking the camera's but then I heard the vent rumbling hearing Toy Bonnie I screamed and put the freddy mask on and watched him leave as the lights flickered as I took it off and then Freddy Fazbear himself appeared I screamed as he grabbed me Foxy ran up and accidentally ran into him knocking him over I struggled but got out and ran into the girls' bathroom I looked into the mirror knowing my life was falling apart slowly but carefully. I snuck into the kitchen and ate something as I heard a phone go off " Hello, hello? Hey you're doing great! Most people don't last this long. I mean, you know, they usually move on to other things by now. I'm not implying that they died. Th-th-that's not what I meant. Uh, anyway I better not take up too much of your time. Things start getting real tonight.

Uh... Hey, listen, I had an idea: if you happen to get caught and want to avoid getting stuffed into a Freddy suit, uhh, try playing dead! You know, go limp. Then there's a chance that, uh, maybe they'll think that you're an empty costume instead. Then again if they think you're an empty costume, they might try to... stuff a metal skeleton into you. I wonder how that would work. Yeah, never mind, scratch that. It's best just not to get caught.Um... Ok, I'll leave you to it. See you on the flip side." then the phone call stopped and my mouth hung open 'Things start getting real tonight?' What does that mean... I heard banging noises and screams of pain. I looked in shock down the hall at Mangle. I screamed and yelled "what is happening?!" and then I heard *crash crash hahaha hahaha hahaha bang bang*  I put on the head and heard someone saying my name " Y/N Y/N L/N L/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N" the scariest part was my last name has been said  I checked the time and it was 3 am I ran down the hall but then felt a slice in my face. It. Was. Mangle. She had put out a claw as I was running and sliced my face causing me to stop and scream in agony It was now 4 am "2 more hours left" I whispered to myself crying quietly as Foxy and Bonnie found me cornering me and grabbed me. Foxy looked at me in the face  screaming loudly to the point where I'd go deaf.  I yelled "LET ME GO!" and punched their metal faces even though bonnie didn't have one . I saw the red eyes of Bonnie light up as Foxy slammed me against the wall causing me to lose consciousness......