Kids

-30 years later-
Me and Foxy are now 52 we had 4 children the age ranges from 30,28,26, and 24. Me and Foxy live with the 24 year old (D's/N) she still hasn't gotten a job yet but she's working hard on it. Me and Foxy are getting older and older over the years. I still remember when he proposed to me, and when I found out I was pregnant and got married... Chica, Freddy, and Bonnie live in the retirement home. When all of a sudden D/N busted through me and Foxy's door and yelled at the top of her lungs "I GOT A JOB MOM AND DAD!!!" She jumped around and bounced off the walls as me and Foxy congratulated her. She hugged us and said "I'm gonna start getting to work immediately!" And ran out of the room. I looked over at Foxy and grinned "oh god I wish I had that much energy now..." I said and he nodded "yeah me too" he said in agreement. As I got up and made breakfast for Foxy and D/N. I served them scrambled eggs and bacon I ate some yogurt. I walked into the bathroom and looked into the mirror but saw something out of the corner of my eye... I saw a pink flower (A dixie cup) cup and a pregnancy test sticking out of it... I grabbed it and saw two lines.. I screeched and ran too D/N yelling "D/N ARE YOU PREGNANT?!" And showed her the test.. She gulped and nodded with tears in her eyes and I hugged her "congratulations D/n!!" She bursted out crying and hugged me back smiling...

I'm gonna be a grandmom!
Foxy's gonna be a grandfather!
Foxy comes out jumping in the air "congratulations D/n!!"