Night 5

If you like rants! Check out our ranting book!

Night 5? I need to get the hell out! I kept trying to get out and I went into human form and ate pizza but then I threw up they all started worrying until someone busted in and pointed a gun at my head..
It was my mom..
"Y/n! Why aren't you at home yet?!" She yelled as she shot a bullet that hit me in the shoulder and I yelped in pain as she smirked and shot a bullet at me again hitting me in the spine "WHY ARENT YOU GUYS REACTING?!" Foxy screamed and tackled my mother I fainted
~time skip~

I woke up in a hospital with bandages all over me and I heard a *beep* over and over
Someone busted in the door and it was Freddy he was in human form too and he said "Y/n... thank god! We almost lost you... Do you know how much danger you were in? Why were you in human form?!" I was shocked. Almost lost me? What the hell does he mean I fe- I screamed in pain "AAAAAAAHH"  Freddy was afraid and pressed the nurse button yelling "HELP!!" As a nurse rushed in and was shocked "oh no the baby!!" She said and I looked down... there was blood and I screamed and passed out...
~time skip to waking up again~
I woke up and everyone was surrounding me they looked so worried the nurse came back in with her head down.. I realized she had blonde hair and light blue husky eyes she wasn't busty or anything at all but that didn't matter... actually yes it does because I don't want anyone butting into my life and stealing my loved ones from me.. She looked up and I saw her eyes close up and she looked into my eyes Freddy, Foxy, Chica, and Bonnie all go "well Is the baby ok?" And I shook my head wiping away the tears and the nurse said "no... S-she had a miscarriage..." everyone looked shocked and I started busting out crying "How.. Why would this happen to me! My mother killed my baby? And almost killed me and my family...?!" I said through my crying eyes and everyone nodded "Yes... Y/n she did that... we need to get revenge!" Freddy said and I shook my head "REVENGE MY ASS I WANT TO GET OUT OF HERE AND GO!!!" I yelled...