Plans changed

I heard my mom yelling to someone "why isn't she dead? I'm not paying you anymore unless she's dead! She's the reason I lost my son! I want Y/n L/n dead!" As soon as she finished talking I cleaned myself up grabbing a towel getting dressed, packing my bags, and putting a dummy in the tub and closing the curtains. I opened the dirty glass window by the toilet and hopped out feeling a vibration in my foot and I said "ouch!" But then covered my mouth. I ran as far as possible finding myself in a forest. I found a dirty and dusty shovel and dug a little path into a tree throwing my things in there.

I got on my phone blocking up the small entrance I looked on my phone and saw (100) missed calls from my mom. I got 20 texts from her saying 'come back Y/n it was a prank!' But then her texts got even more aggressive saying in caps 'GET BACK HOME FILTHY WHORE OR I WILL FIND YOU AND KILL YOU!!'
I didn't respond and heard footsteps near the tree trunk as I put my phone on silent turning the volume all the way down. I heard the footsteps getting farther away and then noticed, the footsteps don't sound human at all. They were pounding making the floor vibrate as I held onto my things crying slightly hearing a voice saying "Y/n~~ I will find you! Come out come out wherever you are~"  I dialed (police number) (some police numbers are 999) and it was ringing. I got an answer "911 whats your emergency?" And I whispered everything into the phone. The responder sent 2 police officers over here as I hung up hearing the footsteps getting closer. I heard the police sirens and sighed a big sigh of relief...