Genkaku

Foxy and me walked to an abandoned church "yes they're still alive... kinda" he said as he grabbed my hand and started sprinting into the church. I saw the parts and the broken animatronics missing a few parts but they were still alive. I hugged them all and Chica pushed me off "Foxy why did you get him! I told you to kill him!" She yelled and pulled out a large butcher knife. I screeched as the knife cane down and I heard a CLANK! And looked. I saw a piece of metal that belonged to Freddy.. Foxy had put a piece of metal in front of me "Chica! Stop! It's Y/N not the guy..." he said and she put down the knife "oops... Sorry Y/n..." she said walking off into a room scavenging. I felt left out and asked "who is He Foxy?" Foxy looked at me sadly saying "The man who burned down our home.." I looked at him as my eyes widened thinking 'so that's why they're all freaked out...' I walked around looking for a place nice enough to sleep in and I walked in a room with a bunch of bunk beds that looked abandoned, unclean, and burnt. My heart pounded in my chest and my brain starting hurting as I took a step into the room I heard clanking and kept walking as I looked around I saw a busted window and a broken into pieces bunk. When I saw movement of a shadow out of the corner of my eye I looked over and saw a smiling shadow staring back at me. The shadow closed and locked the door "go fix the bunk, clean up the room and fix the window." The shadow said and I felt every hair on my body stand up and my body getting tense as the shadow disappeared. I then ran to the door banging on it terrified and heard screaming outside I thought hard and then a thought popped into my mind, "GenKaku!" I yelled as banging on the door....