Chapter 1

Hey guys, so this is yet another story I’ve been thinking about. I wanna let you all know, that even though there are already a few stories out there that have a few similar ideas, I did not copy them. I honestly thought of this all on my own -- and there are going to be many differences too!

So yea, lemme know what you all think...

***Please Fan, Comment, and/or Vote!!!***

***All rights reserved

_____

Chapter 1

Taylor’s POV:

It was Monday, the last period of the day: English class. I just had to make it through this week and it would be Christmas break! I would have two and a half weeks of no school. Nothing but vacationing.

I quickly took out my little mirror from my bag and fixed my make-up. Happy that I was looking the way I want, I got back on task.

My Sophomore English teacher was basically giving us a free period. We were supposed to write, just write, but we could write about absolutely whatever we wanted. We didn’t have to turn it in either, as long as we were working silently.

I immediately knew what I wanted to write about: my twin brother, Seth. I wrote about the two of us together, our life:

Seth and I

Seth and I are fraternal twins. I mean, we have to be: he's a guy, I'm a girl. Even so, we look a lot alike. We both have the same bleach blonde hair. Our faces take a similar shape except his is a little bit longer than mine. Our eyes are one big difference though: mine are hazel-grey, whereas his are a beautiful blue. Despite this, many people say that we do look very much alike.

Seth and I sleep in the same bed. We don’t do anything. It’s nothing romantic or inappropriate, we just do. Ever since we were little we couldn’t stand to be apart. We see no reason to stop now.

Our parents have told us stories about how it all began. In the beginning, we slept in the nursery together in separate cribs. As we grew out of the cribs our parents bought us little twin-sized beds and put them on opposite sides of the room. They said that we had slept like that just fine for a few weeks. One day, they found us both sleeping in Seth’s bed. As far as they could tell, there was no reason behind it. I believe that I had a nightmare and had gone to Seth for comfort.

Ever since that first night, they woke up to us sleeping in the same bed, usually wrapped in each other’s arms. They said that it was just too cute to stop. After a while, Seth and I started trying to push our two beds together. Our parents ended up doing it for us, seeing as we were too little to do so ourselves.

Eventually mom and dad realized that we should probably be separated, so they started making plans to split us up. Seth was to share a room with our older brother, Josh, while I would stay in my current room. Josh, being twelve, wasn't too happy about having his 4-year-old brother in his room, but he knew that we needed to be separated. One night, entirely out of nowhere, they did it. They moved Seth's bed into Josh's room.

I actually remember that exact night:

We were watching Spiderman all together in the living room and Seth had fallen asleep. After the movie was over, they laid Seth in his bed in his "new room." Then they put me in my room. At the time, I didn't understand that Seth wouldn't be joining me, so I went along with it.

After a bit I realized that Seth wasn't coming. I jumped out of bed to look for him. I found him across the hall in Josh's room. Seth was asleep, so I climbed into his bed and snuggled up against him, my twin brother.