8*; bonding and blowjobs.

(This is Omar, Y'all have no idea how long I've been searching for him but I finally found him (my friend actually did but anyways 🤗) , I will not give you his user bc he's mine☝🏽️).
---////---

✨And I can tell by the way you holdin' on the bed that you like it, And you tryin' hard not to scream but your pillow biting
Girl, please don't fight it. ✨

•HER POV•

While I go to change, Omar went to wake Zayn up, I could hear noises coming from his room; "Man, damn did I miss you.", "missed you too bro."  Don't get me wrong I was happy that they got to meet again and all but now Omar will neglect me to be with Zayn and Zayn will neglect me to be with Omar, yay! So! Excited! For! Today! ,not.

I walk towards my closet, I pick up a dark blue normal day dress, I go to pick my underwear, at first I see grandma panties, was gonna pick them but then, teasing Zayn sounds more applying so I chose a beige colored silk panties, and black bra, I head to the bathroom and dress up, guess I'm staying home today so I won't put on makeup.

When I get out of my room I see Omar walking towards me, "Imma make breakfast, where's Zayn?" I ask him as we walk to the kitchen.

"He's dressing, I put my bag in his room, guess I'm staying with him in the same room?" Or he could stay with me and you stay alone, but I'd never tell him that out loud.

"Yeah, sure. Help me make breakfast bro."

"Let's make pancakes, I miss the ones you make." He nudges me with a slight pout, cute.

I put my arm over his shoulder in a type of hug. "Aww little brother-"

"I'm older than you." He removes my arm and slightly pushes me away, rude.

"Firstly, that was rude, Secondly, I'm smarter and you act like a child so yeah," I shrug as I get the pancakes ingredients ready.

He rolls his eyes at me, "let's just make breakfast," he purses his lips, "though, I wanna ask you something." I hum as if telling him that I'm listening. "How's it going with Zayn? Like you still didn't murder him I see." He chuckles.

"Lord, he's an animal."

His mouth drops, "Noura, how could you call someone an animal I'm so disappointed in you."  He shakes his head emphasizing his disappointment.

Drama queen, I meant in bed.

I chuckle at my own thoughts and his reaction, "bro I was kidding, it's actually nice living with him, and minds his own business, though he treats me good." And fucks me good too.

He smiles, "good, I was fearing you'll force him to leave by just being....you."

"Excuse you, I'm such a nice person, you should be grateful I'm your sister, like I'm the best sister ever! I'm even making pancakes for you! Ungrateful little shit." I tsk at him, all banter though.

He was gonna say something but Zayn entered the kitchen, "bro, you ready to go out?" He asks Omar, he didn't even glance over me, "yeah, sure man, after breakfast though."

He takes a seat on one of the kitchen stools, "we could've eaten outside but whatever." He says with his eyes focused on his phone screen, bitch is for real ignoring like I don't exist, oh wow.

Omar does notice Zayn's attitude, he lifts an eyebrow at me, I shrug acting like I don't know, or care, fuck him, not literally this time.