Reunion

*DEMI'S POV*

"Are you ready to have the time of your life?", ed asked.

"Yeah.", I smiled.

We walked into the huge frat house and pushed through the drunk sweaty bodies and looked for the rest of Ed's friends.

I spotted Michael's pink hair and walked in that direction.

"Ed my main ginger!", Luke exclaimed and gave him a man hug.

There were some high fives and we sat in a circle. I reached for the bottle of whiskey but was stopped by Ed.

"We're waiting on some more people."

"Demi?", an all too familiar voice called.

"You.", I scowled.

"Wait you know Harry?", ed asked.

I nodded with my eyes fixed on harry. if only ed knew.

-flashback-

I know that Harry doesn't like it when I snoop around but his vibrating phone is drawing me in. I grab it off of the countertop and unlock it.

There are several missed calls and unread texts from someone named Natalie. before I can stop myself, I read through the text messages.

Harry has been cheating on me this whole time.i should've seen this coming. I mean everyone warned me that Harry was a player and that he would most likely rip out my heart and stomp on it.

They were so right. I set the phone back down and started packing my shit. it can't fucking take this.

Just as I was rolling my bags to the door I heard it open. Harry walked in and looked at me with a confused expression.

"What's wrong, Demi?", he asked.

"Oh nothing's wrong. everything's just peachy.", I said in a sharp tone.

"Demi, what's going on?", he asked.

I never realized how convincing he is. he could win fucking oscars with acting skills like that. I can't believe I actually thought that he cared about me.

I stared at the ground and began to cry. damn it.

"Why did I even try?", I whispered.

Harry walked in front of me and cupped both of my cheeks. I refuse to make eye contact especially since I know I will be putty in his huge calloused hands.

"Get off of me.",I sneered.

"Can you please tell me what's going on here?", Harry begged. "I mean I walk in here and see you with your bags packed like you're leaving."

"That's the idea."

"I don't understand.", he said looking around the room.

"Maybe you should run to Natalie."

A shocked expression appears on Harry's face.

"It's not like that.", he said.

"Bullshit Harry. I was such an idiot to think that I would be able to make it work with you. I was way wrong.", I say as tears slide down my face.

"I'm sorry.", he said.

I can't take this. not anymore.

"I thought that maybe you actually cared.", I mumbled and walked toward the door.

"If you leave it's over.", Harry said.

As usual he showed no emotion whatsoever. he's perfectly fine with the fact that he ripped my heart into tiny pieces.