Chapter 7

Breyanna

  After work I went home to get ready for me and micheal date. He told me to meet him at TGIF and I agreed, we have been talking the whole day I learn that he is single but is a father to twin girls, he work as a mechanic and own.a couple of estates from his deceased grandfather. I think he is cool but I'm still not sure if I want to be dating again so I'm gonna let him know I just wanna take it a day at a time.

I got home took me a shower and I stood in my walk in closet deciding what to wear I didn't want to be to.sexy and revealing but I did want him to lead into his imagination, so I decided on a black nice fitted jersey dress with a pair of red four inch heels to give me a little height and I had gold accessories I look at myself through the mirror and I was pleased.

I was two blocks away from TGIF and it was a club called Frequency it looked live and crunk it was a huge line and notice a few people in it but I hurried up to get to micheal I didn't want to be late. He was waiting outside by his car I parked at the empty parking space beside his car.

He smiled as soon as I step out, I gave him a hug and he told me how nice I looked and smelled I thanked him and told him he looked nice he was wearing Calvin Klein khaki shorts with a navy blue button down shirt and blue vans he look casual and handsome.

When we got in we was seated quickly, the waiter gave us both a menu and ask if we wanted to go ahead and ordered her drinks, “i would like a pepsi” I ordered and he ordered a sprite, we told the waiter we wasn't quite ready to order he told us to take our time and he will.be back shortly.

   Once waiter left I was about to ask him a question but his phone interrupted, he looked down and told me he had to take the call I told him it was cool. Once he got back he apologize and we started talking until this woman came over mad.

“what the fuck is this micheal” she yelled I.was stunned and confused “so this is why you couldn't watch your kids”she continued...

“listen Shonda I have a life too” Michael said trying to calm her down. But she wasn't having it “Micheal I don't give a fuck you with this bitch but can't get your kids” now I was mad as hell because I was disrespected.

“excuse you I'm not a bitch because your baby daddy didn't get y'all kids so calm down and be mindful” I warned her but she wouldn't let it go, so I told Michael I had to go, he looked frustrated but he understood and we went our different ways.

   I was disappointed I didn't want to go in early and it was Friday. I thought back to the club Frequency and decided to see what it was about. When I found a parking spot I got out making sure I locked Up my car.. The line wasn't so bad I went to stand when I heard a voice call out to me...“i guess this is a small world” I turned around and there he was the guy at the gas station.

“cat got your tongue” he spoke again..“ohh hey denzel right” making sure that was his name.“in the flesh baby” he smiled I could help but smile his eyes was just hypnotizing.“come with me you way to pretty to be standing in this long ass line” I was hesitant but I followed behind him, he went to the security guards and dab them up and they let us through just like that.

The club was lit and packed they had Rich home quan and young thug blaring through the speakers, I wasn't a club person but I was going to enjoy myself, denzel dab a couple of people a couple niggas eyed me but I guess they thought I was with him so they didn't approach me.. We went over to a section where he stop and was talking to some of his people I assumed.

The music was getting crunk and I wanted to dance so I grab him it was rihanna work and I was in a dancing mood, the club.was going crazy a lot of woman was whining there hips to this song.. He grabbed onto my hips and we both swayed to the song, I went down low  grinding all slow on his private he was following my every move, he had moves I was feeling it hard and I want even drinking.

  After the song he ask what I wanted to drink I told him I didn't drink plus I was driving. I decided it was time to leave so I pulled him to the side to let him know I was about to leave. “why you leaving” I asked “im just ready to go” I told him.

He walked me out and to my car and I was thankful for his gesture but I wasn't about to let him know that.

“so now can I get your number”,he asked licking his lips

I wanted to kiss him but I open my car door and got inside..I thought for a few“ if I give you my number you gotta promise you.won't stalk me” we both laugh but he promised he wasn't , so I gave him my number And i drove off..

I got home I kick off my heels and took everything off my phone started ringing, I look and it was a number I didn't recognize, “hello” I said “did you get in the house safely”denzel asked.I smiled “yes I did thanks for checking in on me”i said .

  “no problem I hope to see you again” he said close to the phone. I told him we will see,told him I would get back to him on that but I was tired so we said our goodbyes and I went to sleep with Mr.green eyes on my mind.