Chapter 15

Breyanna

After noticing how rude I was over the phone I decided to call him back and apologize. I called about four times, no answer, I started getting worried so I went to the store and bought a couple items for a baby girl. I knew I would have to accept this baby sooner or later, if its even his.

As I made my way down his street I called to see if he would answer but it went right to voicemail.

I pulled up and I couldn't believe what I saw, crystal car was park right behind his, so this nigga home but ignoring my calls I try to stay calm because I didn't want to jump to any conclusions.

I went to the door and knock, I didn't get a answer I kept knocking no one came, so I tried twisting the knob and to my surprise it was unlock. I went inside nobody was in the living room or kitchen I started getting mad as I made my way to the bedroom. I couldn't believe what I was hearing..

"fuck.fuckk.ohhhh I'm about to cum".. I bust in the room

My heart was beating fast, I felt hurt and betrayed, not so much for crystal but for denzel to do me like that.

"What the fuck is going on " I screamed tears coming down my face.

"we was just getting to the good part"crystal said smartly I wanted to choke that bitch so I charged for her, but by the time I was close denzel stood in front of her like.she was protecting her, that hurt it was like a slap to my face.

"aint no way I'm going to let you hit the mother of my child with my child in her" he replied sternly as if he didn't do shit wrong.

"how could you do this to me" I ask tears pouring uncontrollably out my eyes.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean for it to happen it just did" before I could let him finish I stormed out the house, I took the baby bag out and I got in my car and drove away.

After getting on.the highway I couldn't believe what had just happen I couldn't stop crying I was blurring vision. I could barely see.

As I tried to turn the lane I felt a big BOOM hit my car I swirled all.around and felt my car flip..all I remember was i went black after that.

*****I hope y'all like this so far because I make a part two I'm not sure****** comment, like,share