Author's Note IMPORTANT

WARNING! This part contains spoilers from Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. Read over your own responsibility.

Hey guys! I know many of you have read or seen Harry Potter and the Cursed child. I am aware that my story doesn't fit with this new fantastic 'Nineteen Years Later...' I know that in the book it's explained that 1) Draco and Astoria supposedly weren't able to have children so they sent Astoria back to have Voldemort's child. And 2) Scorpius was Draco's and Astoria's only child, whose birth weakened Astoria, who fell sick and died.

I know all that and that Hermione is Minister of Magic, blah blah blah.

So PLEASE, PLEASE, don't come and tell me 'uh, this doesn't happen in Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, Harry is supposed to be the head of Law Enforcement..." I know. Believe, I know that there are many things that differ from this new amazing book and my story. So please, keep in mind that my story was firstly updated in January 2016 and Harry Potter and the Cursed Child didn't come out until July 31st, 2016.

Why am I asking you this? Because it has happened to me, in other fanfictions, that I update most of the story before the last book of the series is out and then someone tells me 'Octavian actually died in Blood of Olympus, you can't put him in your story'.

If you put me something like it, believe me, I will just roll my eyes and answer 'You are not being forced to read this story, be my guest to leave' and I don really like doing that because I mostly write for you guys, your positive comments inspire me to keep writing.

That's all, you can read the story now. Oh! And if you read this Author's Note without reading Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, I'm really sorry I just spoiled you.

Read, vote, comment and recommend!

Lots of love!
EstherXXI