|8| -Abashed-

»Matt Holter

   "Look man!" One of my minions exclaimed while pointing to the right as we jogged around the grounds for the 56th time.

   In this camp, I don't fucking care if you're a major or a long time Cadet because hell knows what kind of blood runs through my veins. I'm a Holter and people should be aware about it.

   I looked at the direction that he pointed at then he added,"—that's the girl who told you to fuck away right?" After displeasing me, the cadets around us laughed their arse off. Well, in some practicality, if I were in their place, I would probably laugh at myself too. Losing over a girl? That is shit man. Especially being a Holter, for fucking sakes that's being a disgrace! But, he still doesn't have the right to crack up a joke with me as his main subject. He might not want to end up in a ward soon.

   "Yeah that's her!" Another one said as he choke on his laughter.

   "The one who called your dick a toothpick!"

   "That's it!" I stopped and pushed him hard making him trip to the ground. Another thomping force has taken over me and it made my anger fall in love with the fag's bragging to be not in place. I jumped over him while giving him what i've been trying to hold. I punched him hard right in his face repeatedly, forming bruises and making his face turn litteraly bloody red.

I swear I was enjoying it! Besides, it's been a long time since I have beaten someone as intense like this one."Man! Stop it!" the cadets started pulling me away from the poor shit. It almost took 7 persons to get me away from him. After seeing that he's perfectly lying on the ground unconciously, I surrendered and got off of him.

"What's up with you Holter? It was only a joke," Somers patted me like we were best buddies. I swapped his hand off my arm, just informing him that it is not good to mess with me who's a Holter. They don't know what I can do and what our family can do.

Everything they did pushed me into a realisation. I haven't done my sweet revenge that cunt

LORI'S P.O.V.

"FUUUUUUUUUCK!" I screamed out loud enough for Liam to jump out of his bed and knock wildly at the bathroom door.

"Lori, are you alright? Are you okay? or are you alright okay or okay alright?" Liam asked trying to make himself funny despite of what he heard awhile ago.

"There's no wa--" He cut me off before I could even finish what I'm saying. "Water?" he asked as he burst into laughter. Confused of what's so funny about having no water inside he answered, "I know! That's why I took a bath outside". OUTSIDE?! Where all the other cadets bathe at the same?

"No way?!" I whimpered wearing the same clothes I was wearing because I was already damn naked when I damn found out there's no water going up the goddamn pipes. I opened the door once I finished and Liam was still laughing at me.

"I took a shower outside. Check out my sis. She showers there. But only when the men are finish..." Liam said as he stepped out of the room and leave me.

Okay? Is my stay here going to be any better? I am almost near of being one of the'Most lucky cadets' because we were assigned in a room with our major cadets, where they have their own bathroom installed. Unlike the regular ones... I'm totally getting pissed off day by day, but sigh I have to do this. I want this right?

•••

I picked up my toiletries, towel, and uniform and put it in a small leather backpack the camp gave me. Just not to get it wet whenever I am taking a shower. I walked to Sammy's and saw Holter giving me a nasty stare at me as he sits by a table, his gang by his side laughing at me. Though weird, I gave him a stare that would kill if it was only possible. But his smile went straight down and his eyes turned dark... I walked, fastly as a run could do. I think Holter was up to something....