|16| -Child's Game-

I guess I'm back to writing. Fuck Wattpad's shittyness. Lesson learned: save what you write on your notes. Because it's effin hard to write the same shit all over  again. And that thing called Writer's Block? Yeah, it hit me as well so i'm really really sorry.

**the picture stands for the overview of the camp's circle**

-Anne

~~~

»Samantha Payne

   After Horan dismissed us, the first thing that came into my mind was getting myself some nice hot chocolate. That perfectly fits the good weather we have right now. And their kitchen just have a really good set of cooks and a witty chef that leads them all. I knew all of this because of that unforgettable punishment that I first had for the first week of staying here. I might actually thank Lori for being stubborn and noisy.

   Although I wish I was the one who was assigned for the food tasting because that was Louis' job when we were punished. It did not sound like a punishment though. He kept on babbling that he was so sick and tired of tasting, but if it was me, man that would be heaven! Because who will not love food tasting right? I even envy the judges in Master Chef 'cause heck I want that job too!

   Anyway, Horan did acted a little bit dumbfounded after he dismissed us earlier. He called my attention yet he just stuttered until he lost all his words. Totally wasted my time. If his goal was to apologise, he should have said sorry. Or if he can't look at me straight in the eyes while doing it, he could have said sorry while looking away. Damn it's so easy! But apparently, he doesn't have the balls to do it.

   Just when I got inside the dining hall, I went straight to the cashier to buy hot choco. I could see Lady Debora looking at me straight in the eyes with those dull eyes, persuading me so hard to buy. And the more I stare at her, the more I am seeing that she looks like Susan Boyle! But on the contrary, she doesn't sound good. I've heard her sing once when we were the only ones left to clean the place and man you don't want to hear her sing. It's just naturally awful, even training won't help her sound good.

   Our meals here are actually included in our registration fee but those are just the meals that we have for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. If we wanted to eat during break, that would cost us something. Since what my mom knows is I'm in Paris, I have a lot of money with me. Perfect enough to buy loads during my extra time.

   Speaking of Paris, I still haven't figure out how I'll fake everything when the camp ends. I should at least find a way to contact my friends, edit some photos, buy some credible goodies that will convince mom that I really went to paris and give my brother and Zayn a gratuity because I'm sure they won't act with me if it has nothing to exchange with.

   Lady Debora then gave me my choco and showed off her clown-like smile. I thanked her, of course. Just when I'm about to go outside, Lady Debora said something, "You're gorgeous, please don't waste it."

   Whatever. Like I care and who is she to say that? I didn't even asked her opinion about it. I just hate people who says something about me like it is a compliment, but hey, not all that seemed as a compliment to them are compliments to me. Sometimes it offends me.

   Since she pissed me, I decided to have it outside. I took the cup with me and I sat at the log just around the corner. This log is the coolest place to sit on especially if you want to see the perfect angle of the camp and the forest. You'll see here everything that is happening and how the other platoon practice and do exercises.