T.L. + S.W. LEMON

Wolfie's PoV

I was currently in my room in the sub getting ready to go out. We were docked at my home island and I had met with my friends earlier and we made plans to go out.

I of course didn't tell my over protective captain because he would no doubt demand that Sachi and Penguin came. And tonight it was a girls night out.

Amber, my best friend from high school who had black hair and blue eyes had given me a dress to wear tonight. It was a black strapless number that hugged my curved in the right places. The dress had a low cut which showed off my cleavage.

I paired it with a pair of black scrappy heals and dark eye makeup. I curled my long reddish Brown hair and left it down. With my light Brown ears out and alert. I grabbed my purse and snuck out of my room. Using my Assassin skills I snuck off the sub. I walked to the place Amber had told me to meet. Little did I know I was being followed by a certain dark haired male.

Standing there in a dark purple wrap dress and gold sandles stood Amber. Next to her stood Kamryn. A short girl with long Brown hair and green eyes. She wore a black tank top with studs and black skinny jeans. She wore a pair of black heeled converse.

"Wolfie! You look amazing!" Amber squealed hugging me.

"Thanks! You look beautiful. Purple is so your color." I coo hugging her back. "Key Lime you look fabulously Punk Rock!"

"Thanks Wolfie. Shall we go? I'm sure Lexington is waiting for us." She said smiling.

"Lets go!" Amber said linking her arm with mine. I linked mine with Kamryn and we began to walk to the club Amber picked out.

When we got there I saw Lexie standing outside wearing a green dress that flared out at her waist.

"Lexington!" I called. She rolled her eyes at the Nickname and waved.

"Hey guys. Shall we go in?" She asked looking at the club.

"Fuck yeah! How else are we supposed to get drunk off our asses and flirt with some cute guys!" Amber cheered.

We all laughed at her bluntness and walked in. The music overtaking us. We walk over to the bar and order our drinks. I order a sex on the beach. I take a sip and smile at the taste of alcohol.

"Wolfie? Sabuka Wolfie? Is that you?" a male voice calls over the loud music.

I turn around and see my old crush from high school. Lyall David. He stood a good 4 inches taller than me.

"David!" I say smiling.

He never noticed me when we were in high school. I was the girl who always got in trouble because people pissed me off a lot.

"You look great!" his blue eyes sparkled. The lights of the night club made them even more intense. His dark brown hair was disheveled. He wore a simple purple polo and jeans.

"You look good too!" I reply taking another sip of my drink.

"Wanna dance?" he asked nodding towards the dance floor.

"Well..." I trail off before Amber cuts in.

"Oh go on Wolfie! We'll be here when your done." she said winking.

"Oh alright fine." I finish my drink and he guides me to the dance floor where the last song was ending. We got to the floor and the DJ put on Cake By the Ocean by DNCE.

I began swaying my hips to the beat while David stood behind me and put his hands on my waist matching my movements and ground his hips into mine. As the song went on I was completely unaware of the jealous stare from my captain.