T.L. + S.W. LEMON

!!!!!!DADDY KINK!!!!!!

Wolfie's PoV

I was currently downstairs playing a game on the PS4. Wearing just a pair of pink panties and Law's hoodie and a pair of black and pink knee high socks. I sat criss crossed on the couch. I was playing What people claimed to be a 'rage game'.  Which I had just lost at. For the tenth time.

"YOU MOTHER FUCKER! I DIDN'T EVEN HIT THE GOD DAMN BUTTON TO MAKE YOU MOVE YOU FUCKING PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT. GOD DAMMIT!"

"Watch your mouth Kitten-ya. I hear that language come from you again I will punish you." a deep voice from behind me says. My boyfriend Law. A.K.A. my daddy.

I turn to look at him and see him standing behind the black leather couch with his arms crossed over his black shirt. Grey eyes narrowed down at me. Black hair messy like he had been running hands through it.

I blush and turn back to the TV and restart the level. I was almost to the end of the level when I felt Law's hands slide under the hoodie making me flinch and hit the wrong button thus killing my character.

Whirling around to face the smirking male I stand up and climb on to the couch my light Brown eyes alight with fire nearly turning gold. My ears flattened against My skull. My tail flicking back and forth.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK LAW? I WAS SO FUCKING CLOSE! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! I -" I'm cut off when I see the smirk disappear of his face to be replaced with a scowl.

"Are you yelling at Daddy right now? That's not going to end well for your precious Little butt, Kitten-ya." he growls darkly.

I gulp and try to get off the couch. But before I can turn around He grabs my hips and throws me over his shoulder.

I wiggle and try to get away. Only to be stopped by him slapping my ass. Hard. I whimper.

"Stop moving Kitten-ya. Or your punishment will be worse." he growls.

He carries me to the bedroom and throws me on the bed. He locks the door and turns to me with a smirk.

"You've been a naughty girl, Kitten-ya.~" he growls playfully.

"I'm sorry Daddy!" I whine sitting up on my knees. "I'm very very sorry!"

"Its too late for apologies... I told you if you didn't watch you mouth you'd get punished. Did I not?"

I don't say anything but whimper slightly.

He walks to the bed and sits down.