Run Away With Me.

Smash

Slam

Bang

After each sound I flinched. She'd come home from in a shit mood and as usual was taking it out on me. She was currently stomping around the kitchen yelling at me for the things she said she told me to do but never did.

"You're useless! Pathetic and useless! All you do is drag us down! It'd been better if you hadn't been born!" she screamed.

Tears flowed out of my eyes at her harsh words. I knew how she felt about me. She'd told me this before. But never had she ever said it in front of my younger brother Sunny.

"Don't cry now! Its your own fault." She yelled.

I wiped my eyes and ran out of the room. Up the stairs I went into my bedroom. I grabbed my black duffle bag and stuffed a few items inside along with a change of clothes. I heard my door creak open and my head snapped up, but it was only Sunny.

"Hey Sun..." I whisper biting back tears.

He shuffled forward and wrapped his small arms around my form. I burried my face into his shoulder.

"I don't care what mommy says. You're not useless." he mumbled into my ear.

I held the lion onesie boy closer. "Thank you Sunny."

I pulled back and kissed his forehead before ruffling his golden hair.

"Are you going to Law-San's?" he asked.

"Yeah. I'll be back though. I love you and don't tell her my fierce lion!"

He salutes and I open my window. I climb onto the branch and swiftly make my way down the tree.

As I walk all her insults from tonight and nights like this flash through my mind.

I reach Law's cul de sac. I walk to the front door and knock softly.

The door opens and reveals the tall figure that is Corazon. His usual joker like makeup washed off.

"Why hello there Wolfie-Chan!" he smiles at me. He knew my home situation so he knew why I was here.

"Hello Cora-San." I smile back as best I can. "Is Law here?"

"In his room sweetie."

"Thanks." he lets me into the house and I climb the stairs to the room marked with a smiley face.

I knocked and he beckoned me in. As soon as I'm in he gets off the bed and I drop the bag and rush into his arms and sob into his chest.

"What happened now, Wolfie-Ya?" he asks scratching behind my wolf ear.

He picked me up and laid me on the bed and laid next to me as I retold him what happened.

He would kiss me when it looked like I was going to start crying.

Once I finished he kissed me once more. He sits up and pull me onto his lap. With two fingers he makes Me look at him.

"Tomorrow. We are going over there and getting your shit because you're living with me from now on got it?" he says silver golden eyes burning into my golden Brown. I nod and he smirks. "But first I'm going to make you feel so loved."

He connects his lips with mine with a burning passion. His tounge slips across my lower lip and I allow him in. His tongue and mine battle for dominance which he quickly wins. He pulls away from the kiss to trail several kisses down my neck.

He pulls the black and red hoodie from my small frame. His warm tattooed hands trailed down my sides leaving goosebumps in their wake.

"Don't listen to her, baby girl. You're perfect." his lips land mine.

His tounge slips in. Toying with mine before running lightly across the roof of my mouth enticing a light moan from me.

He pulls away from the kiss leaving me panting. He sits up and tugs the black t-shirt from my lean inked filled form.

His hands slide to the waist band of my baggy blue sweatpants. He slides them off my legs along with the black boy shorts.

He trails one finger up and down my slit. He finds my clit and rubs tight circles upon it leaving me whimpering and moaning.

"Law~." I moan grabbing on to the arm currently teasing my heat. "I need you~!"

He smirks and pulls away. I whimper at the loss.

He tugs the black sweatpants off and kicks them to the side. He wore nothing under.

I sit up And peel my black and red sports bra off.

He positions himself at my entrance. Kissing me once more he slides in.

I moan into his lips. This wasn't pur first time, but I was still surprised by his size.

My black painted nails slide down his tan back letting him know to move.

He start a off slow as to not hurt me, but his pace soon picks up leaving me a moaning mess.

His face is burried into my shoulder and neck leaving small bites and hickeys in his wake. Soft grunts fall from his lips occasionally.

The knot in my stomach begins to coil, as his length meets with my g-spot, making me whimper.

As it grows my nails come down harder on his back causing him to groan.

"Law!" I moan feeling the knot reach it's end.

"Hold it." he growls leaving another mark.

"Now!" he grunts after a fewpre thrusts.

We release together. His hot seed spilling into me mixing with mine.

He pulls out and plops on the bed next to me pulling me into him.

"Remember Wolfie-Ya... No matter what she says.... She's wrong." he whispers into my hair before kissing my forehead.

He pulls the grey blanket over us and I snuggle into him and fall asleep.