Homesick Remedy~

Wolfie's PoV

I sat next to Ember and Aven at the table in the front of the room. I watched as people slowly trickled in for our panel.

We had been at Pax East for three days and honestly I just wanted to go home. I was homesick for my bed, I was homesick for my shower, but the thing I was most homesick for was my boyfriend Law. I wanted nothing more to be in his arms snuggles and listening to his strong and steady heart beat. I wanted to feel his warm tattooed hands drift lower and lower.... Wait what am I thinking! I have a panel to do.

I deeply sighed as the panel began and tried to put on a cheery demenor.

~Time Skip~

Finally breaking through the crowd of the event with Ember and Aven. We waved goodbye and got on the shuttle for the hotel. Once we arrived at the hotel we Went to our rooms. I was sharing with Ember and Aven was sharing with Kid.

Ember announced she was gonna shower and grabbed what she needed and entered the small bathroom. As soon as the water turned on I grabbed my laptop and opened it. I logged into Skype and called Law.

After a minutehe picked up. The screen was black for a moment before I was blessed with the face of my beloved.

"Hey baby!" he greeted.

"Hey love!" I say hugging a pillow.

"Something wrong beautiful?" he asks taking in my facial expression.

"Just a little homesick..." I mumble tears forming in my eyes. "I miss you so much!"

"Aw baby girl!" he cooed. "Don't cry you'll be home tomorrow!"

I sniffed and nodded.

"And when you get home tomorrow I have a cure for your homesickness." he added with a sly grin.

Blushing, I giggled.

"I gotta go beautiful. I love you see you tomorrow!"

"Bye babe!" I reply. He ended the call and I closed my laptop. I changed out of my street clothes and into my pajamas. I crawled into the hotel bed and closed my eyes.

Time Skip

Ember woke me up the next morning and I slipped on a pair of sweatpants. We packed everything away and went to the lobby to check out. Aven and Kid were already in the car waiting for us.

They pulled out of the car park and we made our way out of the state.

Time Skip

Aven dropped Ember and Kid off first. Then he drove me home to mine and Law's two story farm house.

Giving my brother a one arm hug. I slip out of the car and grab my luggage from the trunk. Once I got on the porch he honked and drove off.

I entered the hous and dropped my bags by the door.

"Lawww! I'm home!" I call.

"Upstairs bathroom, Princess!" he calls back.

Smiling I slip off my uggs and make my way upstairs. I enter our bedroom and into the en suite bathroom where Law has run a warm bath with bubbles.

He makes his way over to me and places a passionate kiss on my lips.

Resting his forehead against mine and gazing into my eyes lovingly. "I've missed you so Fucking much, Wolfie-ya..."

"I missed you too, Law-Kun." I whisper.

He helps me out of the clothes I was wearing and helps me step into the tub. He washes my body with my Apple scented body wash. Once I'm clean he lets the water out and helps me stand up and dry off.

From there he picks me up bridal style and lays me on our bed. He straddles my waist and connects our lips again. But this time it's more hungry. He slips his tounge across my lips and I let him in. He ensues a battle for dominance with my tounge which he quickly wins.

He explores my mouth leaving no area untouched. I whimper lightly as he grinds his lower half against mine.

Pulling away from the kiss he quickly rids himself of his clothing and is down between my legs kissing my inner thighs close to my core.

"Time to cure your Homesickness, Princess~." he says before attackin my core with his mouth. I moan loudly and tangle My hands into his midnight black hair. While his mouth is busy with my core his one hand is rubbing tight circles on my clit the other is fondling my breasts.

"Nngh...Law..." I moan feeling my core tighten.

Suddenly he pulls away. I while at the loss but he leans down and captures my lips. But quickly pulls away.

He aligns himself at my entrance and licks my neck. "Ready baby?" he growls.

"Yes, Law~." I moan.

He slowly pushes in until he's filled me. I moan as he rocks his hips gently. I nod and he begins thrusting into me. My moans mix with his grunts and groans. His hands tangle with mine. He leans down and our lips meet in the middle for a passionate kiss. The knot in my stomach growing intenser with each thrust.

I break away from the Koss to scream as my organs washes over me. I scream his name and my vision blurrs.

"Wolfie-ya... " he whispers as he comes inside me.

He pulls out and falls to the side and pulls me into his chest. Where I listen to his strong heartbeat until I fall asleep.