Stress Relief

WARNING ROUGH SEX AHEAD! SPANKING AND HAIR PULLING DONT LIKE DONT READ THANK YOU VV MUCH AND ENJOY.

Wolfie's PoV

I sat on the couch wearing Law's hoodie and a pair of black sleep shorts. My feet were curled under my body and a light purple blanket draped over me. I was watching a documentary about a serial killer.

The front door opens and slams closed. A thud follows. Then the sound of angry footsteps enter the room.

I glance behind me and see up the upset features of my beloved boyfriend.

"Hey babe. Rough day at work?" I ask.

He grunts in response. He walks in front of me and turns the tv off.

My protests are cut off by him slamming his lips on mine. Dampness fills my panties.

After a minute he pulls away an obvious lust in his eyes.

"Why tell you about the rough day at work when I can just show you how rough it was..." he growls.

He plucks me off the couch and brings me up the stairs to our room. He smacks my ass roughly before throwing me on the bed.

He leans down on my small form and kisses me roughly again. He runs his tounge across my lip and I deny him. A deep animalistic comes from him and he roughly grabs my hips. I gasp and he shoves his tounge in making quick work to subdue mine. He bites my lip gently and looks deeply into my eyes.

He slides the hoodie off my body leaving my top half in nothing. He growls and begins to bite at my neck leaving marks everywhere he bites.

He sits up and unbuckles his belt and slides it out of the loops. He flips me onto my stomach effortlessly. He binds my hands together behind my back and props me up on my knees so my ass is in the air.

He smacks my ass hard enticing a small moan from me. Another smack.

"Wearing nothing under my hoodie.... You better be wearing something under these shorts. Or so help me...." he growls his long fingers hooking underneath my shorts and slowly drags them down my pale legs revealing my wet grey panties.

"Good girl, Wolfie-Ya" he says lowly rubbing the inside of my thighs. "However... You still need to me punished for not wearing anything under my hoodie.

He rips my panties off and roughly pushes three fingers inside me stretching me. He thrusts his fingers quickly. The knot forming in my stomach is almost unbreable. I moan loudly into the mattress.

Suddenly his fingers leave me and he leans over my body his shirt up buttoned. "I swear to you I won't stop until your legs are shaking and the neighbors know my name." he growls deeply into my ear.

I hear his pants fall to the floor and he roughly grabs my loose hair into his fist and pull back hard as he thrusts deep inside me I let out a loud moan as he fills me.

His thrusts are hard and deep. With each thrust he pulls my hair harder and harder. His other hand is on my hip gripping it tightly sure to leave bruises the next day.

My moans get louder and more frequent. His name falling off my lips every so often.

"Scream my name baby girl. I want it so you can't fucking talk tomorrow." he grunts tugging harder on my hair.

"Law!" I moan the knot forming in my abdomen.

"Louder!" he grunts his Hand smacking my ass hard.

"Law!" I moan louder feeling the knot tighten.

"LOUDER. LET THE NEIGHBORS KNOW WHO'S FUCKING YOU HARD!"

I feel the knot come undone and my legs give out as I climax.

  Law's one had leaves my hair and both his hands rest on my hips to lift me up as he continues to thrust into me. He leans over me once again and bites at my neck leaving another Mark.

"Fuck Wolfie-Ya." he grunts and his hot seed fills me and he pulls out. He takes the belt off my wrists and lays on the Ned next to Me and pulls me into his chest.

"Thank you baby girl." he says into my hair.