T.L. + S.W. LEMON

Wolfie's PoV

"You've been a naughty boy Law." I said letting my fingers trail over his toned, tan, tattooed torso.

His hands were bound to the head board. He was shirtless and gagged. He had been teasing me something terrible for the past week and a half. Now it was pay back time.

I was currently straddling his lap wearing nothing but black lingerie and his hat. I gently raked my nails down his chest and I watched as He tried to hold in a groan.

"My. My. Little excited are we? But don't think I'm going to take pity on you. You've been relentless with the teasing..." I trail off.

I lean down and place a kiss on his jaw. "Walking around after the shower with just a towel around your waist." another kiss on his neck. "With water still dripping off your muscles." another kiss on his collarbone. "And then you slowly letting the towel drop as you pulled on a tank top." another kiss to his chest near his shoulder. "Then before I could see your beautiful length you pulled those stupid pants on." I place a kiss slightly left of the first kiss on his chest. "But I let it slide. You were tired from work." another kiss. "But as the week progressed." kiss. "I saw you getting more and more stressed. And I knew I had to do something." I kiss down his side to his.

I move in between his legs and place my hands on the button of his jeans.

"These have got to go..." I grow. I quickly unbutton them and pull them down and off along with his boxers. Letting his length spring free and stand at attention.

"Already excited?" I hum trailing a finger down the prominent vein. I giggle and watch it twitch as he rumbles in pleasure.

I glance up and smirk. His normally light grey eyes are now dark with lust. I reach behind me and unclip my bra. Letting it fall from my pale form.

I take his length in my hand and rub it. He withers under my touch. He bucks his hips but I push them down.

"Ah. Ah. Ah." I playfully scold. "Not fast baby."

I lick from the tip down and back up and he groans once more. I take the tip into my mouth and gently suck tasting the bitter pre cum. I slowly bob my head and I hear the chains holding Law to the head bord move as he strains to free himself so he can make me move faster.

I giggle against his length sending vibrations up his body and he moans. I feel myself get wet at his lustful sounds.

I bob my head faster makihis moan louder. I feel his member twitch and I speed up letting him climax into my mouth. His warm seed fills my mouth and spills out slightly. I swallow and look up at him. My lust filled Brown eyes meet his and I wipe away some semen that spilled out.

I quickly discard of my panties and position myself over his already hardening member. I pump his length with my hands a couple times until he's fully hard and lower my soaking we woman hood on to his member. I moan at the same time as he groans.

I rock my hips back and forth and listen to him groan. I bounce and moan as I feel his tip hit my g-spot. I lean to his neck and bite and suck where I kissed earlier leaving a nice bite Mark. I continue at all the places where I kissed and bounce faster.

I couldn't take it anymore. I yank the gag out of his mouth and crash my lips onto his swallowing his lustful sounds. I reach up and untie the chains.

As soon as he's free he flips us over and pulls out of me completely then thrusts back in hitting my g-spot just right making me see stars.

"LAW! OH FUCK! LAW IM GONNA CU-" I'm cut of as he thrusts inside once more and I'm overcome by an intense orgasm.

He thrust a few more times before unleashing his load. He rides his orgasm and pulls out and falls on to me breathing heavy.

"Just so were clear, Wolfie-ya," He growls into my ear. "I will be punishing you." he bites my earlobe.

I smirk. Totally worth It.